Post Publication Review in HS Examination
Published in Higher Secondary Education. Tags: PPR, PPS.
Update: Online PPS/ PPR of Higher Secondary Examination, 2019
A candidate may apply for Post Publication Review in HS Examination (New Syllabus) of his/ her answer-script(s) in a prescribed format within 15 days from the date of publication of the result through the Head of his /her Institution subject to the provision as laid down hereunder:
- Application fee for review is Rs. 100/- (One hundred) only for each subject.
- Application for review shall be restricted to theoretical subject only.
- Grade secured in Environmental Education shall not be taken into account in order to determine the eligibility for review and there shall be no review in Environmental Education.
- Application for review may be made in subjects for which Post Publication Scrutiny (PPS) is not sought for.
- Application for review may be made for a maximum of two subjects provided that the marks obtained in the subject(s) for which review is sought for cannot be less than 20%.
- A failed candidate may seek review provided he /she obtains at least Grade C in two compulsory subjects (Language or Elective)
- A special candidate may seek review in one subject only.
- A passed candidate may seek review provided that he /she has obtained higher Grade in other three subjects (excluding the optional elective subject) than the grade obtained in subjects/s for which review is sought for. Such a candidate may apply for Review in optional elective subject if he /she obtained at least 20% marks in theory paper in the said subject.
- A candidate with overall consistency in results reflected in securing same grade i.e. ‘AA’ or ‘A+’ or ‘A’ or ‘B’ or ‘C’ in all the subjects including optional elective subject shall not be eligible to seek review.
- The duly filled in applications for post publication review along with the fee must be forwarded by the Head of his Institution to the Council so as to reach the Council within twenty days from the date of publication of the result.
- An incomplete or incorrect application for Post Publication Review shall summarily be rejected by the Council and no enquiry or correspondence shall be entertained in this behalf.
- No application for Post Publication Review shall be entertained beyond the specified period under any circumstances.
- Results of Post Publication Review shall be communicated to the Institutions concerned by the Council.
- Candidate applying for review shall have to accept the results of review.