Re-Opening of Colleges and Universities w.e.f. 03.02.2022
Government of West Bengal
Department of Higher Education
Bikash Bhavan: 6th Floor: Salt Lake: Kolkata-700091
Memo No. 89-Edn(CS)/10M-32/2021 Dated 31.01.2022
- The Vice Chancellor, … All University
- The Principal/ Teacher-in-Charge/ Officer-in-Charge, … All College
The competent authority in the Government of West Bengal has decided that the Offline classes at UG/ PG and higher level, including Ph. D. and Research works in all General Degree Colleges/ Engineering/ Professional/ Training Colleges and Universities will re-open on and from 03rd February 2022.
- All the Colleges and Universities shall take suitable steps for cleaning and sanitising the Campus/Campuses maintaining COVID 19 Protocol positively by 02nd February 2022.
- The Administrative Departments of the Colleges/ Universities, which are already in operation, in terms of this Department’s No. 01-Pr Secy-HED/2022 dated 03.01.2022, shall attend their respective Institutions with effect from 01st February 2022, as per the extant guidelines issued from time to time.
- Hostels may be opened in such cases where necessary as decided by the concerned Head of Institutions, strictly maintaining COVID norms & safety.
- Advisory for maintaining COVID norms, which was enclosed in this Department’s Order No. 1058-Edn (CS) dated 28.10.2021, shall be followed.
- Suitable assistance of local administration may be taken as and when needed.
Sd/- Principal Secretary
No. 89-Edn dated 31.01.2022, Source
Higher Education, Corona Virus