Update: Result published on 15.01.2019.
West Bengal Board of Primary Education
“Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan”
DK 7/1, Sector II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata 700091
Memo No. 04/BPE/ODL/2019/301/ODL-01-2015(Result) Date: 07/01/2019
PUBLICATION OF RESULT of SECOND YEAR TERM END EXAMINATION- 2015-17 (ODL)
All concerned are hereby informed that the result of the Second Year Term End Examination of Two Year D.El.Ed. Course (ODL) for Para & Residual Teachers-2015-2017 has been declared and is available in the websites: www.wbbpe.org and http://wbbprimaryeducation.org from 4:00 p.m. of 08.01.2019
The trainee-teachers who appeared at the aforementioned examination, are requested to visit the websites, mentioned above and follow the procedures, given below:
- Click on the Link: Result of Second Year Term End Examination of Two Year D.El.Ed. (ODL) Course (ODL) for Para & Residual Teachers- 2015-17.
- Enter the Roll No. and Registration No.
- Click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- The result will appear on the screen as QUALIFIED or NC.
- If you have an “NC” – result, the following reasons will be displayed on the screen:
- i) Internal Marks not received
- ii) No marks recorded on the Mark-roll
- iii) You were absent
- iv) You have failed in one/more than one subjects
- v) Internal marks not submitted by the Institute
- vi) ‘Not Cleared’ (NC) in the First Year Term End Examination
Mark-sheets will be handed over to the Teacher-Trainees from the office of the Chairman/ Chairperson, District Primary School Council of respective districts in which the trainee -teachers is posted now. Details of such distribution and the procedures of obtaining the mark-sheets will be notified immediately after this publication.
The result of the Spl. Supplementary Examinations (Part-I & II) will be handed over to the authorized representatives of the D I of Schools (PE) at the time of handing over the mark-sheets for distribution among the trainee-teachers by the DI of Schools (PE) of the respective districts.
Sd/- Dr. R. C. Bagchi