Standard Operating Procedures for “Duare Sarkar”
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
Department of Planning, Statistics & Programme Implementation
Joint Administrative Building,
HC-7, Sector III, Salt Lake Kolkata 700106
No. 09-DS/P&S&PM/20 Date: 29th November 2020
From: Choten D Lama, IAS
Secretary to the Government of West Bengal and
State Nodal Officer, Duare Sarkar
To: 1. Commissioner, Kolkata Municipal Corporation
2. District Magistrates (All)
Subject: Forwarding of Standard Operating Procedures for “Duare Sarkar”
Reference: Memo No. 02-DS/P&S&PM/20 dated 26th November 2020
With reference to the above, I am directed to share with you the SoPs – both scheme specific, as developed by the nodal department, and in general, for use and guidance by your team for the campaign. Meticulous adherence to these will help to achieve uniformity to a large degree in the “Duare Sarkar” experience for members of the public across the state.
You are requested to kindly take action for organizing the camps as per the discussions held in the meeting chaired by the Chief Secretary, Government of West Bengal, in Sisir Mancha, Kolkata on 27th November 2020.
As there is limited time in our hands, you are requested to kindly ensure that all preparatory steps are taken in due time so that the camps can be held in an organized manner. Senior and responsible officers of the district should be delegated specific roles for various aspects of the campaign for which the Task Force and Control Rooms with dedicated phone lines should be formed/ set up and made functional immediately.
I would like to request you further to kindly take special care regarding the following:
- Covid-19 protocols are to be strictly enforced in these Camps to ensure that proper safety and hygiene standards are maintained.
- Propagation of Date, Time, Camp locations and scheme services are to be effectively done to ensure maximum coverage. Suitable arrangements for ensuring the camps are held in an orderly manner should be made as it is anticipated that a sizeable number of people may attend the camps for certain schemes like Krishak Bandhu and Swasthya Sathi. Care should be taken to avoid chaos in any camps due to absence/ inadequacy of forms/ officials from relevant/ concerned departments etc.
- Registration and documentation of attendees are to be impeccably executed.
- GO empowering KMC/ district authorities to requisition necessary resources from government departments to ensure smooth conduct of the campaign has already been issued vide Memo No. 09-DS/P&S&PM/20 dated 28th November 2020.
- I&CA Department will be sharing their media plan separately. Social media platforms should be used for pre-camp, during camp and post camp publicity.
Enclosed: As stated.
State Nodal Officer (Duare Sarkar)
No. 09-DS dated 29.11.2020, Source