If a Government employee with expert qualifications or experiences be considered indispensable for any post, he may be re-employed for such time as may be necessary to find/train up a suitable substitute.
- Re-Employment of 64 Ward Master in different Govt. Hospital
Governor has been pleased to engage 64 retired Ward Master at a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 14,000/- p.m. for a period 6 (six) months in the different Government hospital.
- Engagement of Guest Teacher in New Setup Upper Primary School
To enable New Setup Upper Primary Schools to be operationalised from the start of the academic year until formal engagement of teachers for those Schools are made upon the recommendation of WBSSC.
- Contractual Engagement of Retired Person – Extension of Terms
Terms of engagement of retired employees on contract basis on consolidated remuneration is extended for a period of further one year in the existing terms and conditions.
- Vacancy of Guest Teacher for New Setup Upper Primary Schools
Applications are invited for engagement of ‘Guest Teacher’ for the New set up Upper Primary Schools in the District of Malda from the retired full time approved secondary teacher.
- Contractual Engagement of Retired UDC in Health
Application invited from the retired personnel preferably below the age of 61 years for contractual engagement of UDC with monthly consolidated pay of Rs. 10,000/= per month for a period of one year.
- Engagement of Part Time Teachers in HS Section of Schools
The retired College/ School teachers with Hons/ PG qualification and below 64 years of age may apply seeking engagement as Part Time Teacher in HS Schools. The Period of engagement should be upto 180 days or until regular teachers join the school which ever is earlier.
- Engagement of Retired Teachers or Lecturers on Temporary Basis
Retired college/ school teachers with Honours/ Post Graduate qualification and below 64 years of age may apply seeking engagement as ‘Part time’ teachers in Higher Secondary Schools.
- Engagement of Sub-Assistant Engineers on Contractual Basis
Governor is pleased, in the interest public service, to engage Sub-Assistant Engineers on contractual basis through placement agency of WBHDCL in different divisions of PWD at a consolidate remuneration of Rs. 15000/- only.
- Appointment of Contractual Teachers from Retired Teachers
School Education Department has been given approval for appointment of 1500 contractual teachers by the retired teachers for Higher Secondary Section of Govt. Aided/ Sponsored School.
- Deployment of Retired Person in Treasury as DEO
‘A District level Selection Committee’ would be constituted by the District Magistrate concerned and the ‘Committee’ would comprise the following Officials.