B.Ed degree to apply for the post of S.I of schools.

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • #70352

    My friend is a Govt. Employee under the Directorate of School Education working as a Lower Division Clerk. He wants to apply for the Post of SI of schools. He neither has B.Ed degree nor does he have any Teaching experience. He has not done any Ncte approved course too. He wants to do B.Ed course so that he becomes eligible for the post. How can he do B.Ed? Since he is Govt Employee so in what mode, ODL or Regular, should he do this course? From which University can he obtain the B.Ed degree? What he has to do? Please help.


    He will have to do the B.Ed. in regular mode from any NCTE approved Universities. But for that he will have to take leave for two years which I think, right now is tough to get. For, at present there is no provision for the non-teaching candidate to avail leave for doing B.Ed. on deputation as the degree is not yet mandatory for the non-teaching staff.


    Thank you.


    If a candiate( Unreserved category) is working as a clerk in Education Department, then by how many years would he get the age relaxation for the post of SI of schools conducted by PSC? It was mentioned in the previous advertisements of SI that there would be age relaxation for those candidates who work in the Education Department. But the number of years was not mentioned.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.