BEd for Non Teaching Staff

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #70499

    I dont know whether the non teaching staffs of govt aided school are eligible to do bed course in odl….plzz give me some suggestions about what to do….i know that the requirement for distance course for BED is min 2 years of teaching experience…is there any rule about non teaching staffs for doing bed course????


    Anyone who does have degree can do B.Ed. it doesn’t matter whether they are working as a teaching staff or non-teaching staff.


    [USER=6409]@Mim[/USER], you will not get permission to do B.Ed course from the DIS. either ODL (Presently stop), or Deputed.
    1) You may do this in own interest where not necessary 2 years of Teaching Experience in Distance Mode or,
    2) You may take 2 years of EOL, and take admission as a fresher candidate in B.Ed College.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.