Regularization of Temporary Contractual Employees
November 16, 2011 at 3:37 pm #50586
I am Mridul Mandal, working as a contractual instructor of Broad Base Basic Training (BBBT)in Idustrial Training Institute(ITI,Haldia) Under Gov. of West Bengal, Technical Education, Bikash BhaVan. I am Working since 18th, April 2008. The engagement letter is given two times in One year(after six months/180 days)by IMC(Institute Management Committee). Please inform, is this order(9008-F(P)dt-16/09/2011)applicable me? Thanking You, Yours Faithfully, Mridul Mandal,ITI Haldia,Dist- Purba Medinipur,pin-721602, Email IDemail@example.comNovember 16, 2011 at 10:56 pm #50587
It is strange ! Jalpaiguri District is not received this order !
How it possible ?!November 17, 2011 at 2:47 pm #50588
I am a Gram Rozgar Sevak of Amlasuli Gp. My joining Dt. is 31.08.2009. I am still working at this GP. will i applicable by current finnance dept. order. plz, inform me through my email. my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
I am waitingNovember 18, 2011 at 2:16 pm #50589
I AM PARTHA PRATIM CHOWDHURY, WORKING IN CPBHCS PROGRAMME UNDER MUNICIPALITY AS A COMPUTER ASSISTANT SINCE MAY-2007. FROM WHICH DATE, THIS ORDER WILL BE APPLICABLE WHICH HAS DECLARED FROM WEST BENGAL GOVERNMENT. PLS. MAIL THE MASSAGE THROUGH MY MAIL ADDRESS
email@example.comNovember 28, 2011 at 3:31 pm #50590
Myself a gram rozgar sevak under MGNREGA in Bagda Gram Panchayet of Purulia district.My joining is before 1/4/2010.is the order related to me.if yes then what will be my salary.
if possible please mail me at firstname.lastname@example.orgDecember 10, 2011 at 8:17 pm #50591
Sir, I am working (Contractual) as an Accounts Personnel under National Rural Health Mission (Project Period 2005-2012. My question is– Are we get any benefit from this order and have any chance to regularization in future?
Please give my answer and oblige
My e-maid Id: email@example.comDecember 20, 2011 at 10:31 pm #50592
I am Pradip Pal , Jeebika Sevak of Sarberia- 1 Gram Panchayat, under Daspur- 1 Block. Dist. – Paschim Medinipur. Date of Joining- 19/02/2010 , in this govt.order no. 9008F(P)Dated:16.09.2011 will we applicable? reply pls.
email- firstname.lastname@example.orgDecember 21, 2011 at 10:40 am #50593
The post of jeebika sebak can applicable FOR PERMANENT or not as per govt.order no 9008F(P)DATED:16.9.2011 ? Please answer me
my email- email@example.comJanuary 13, 2012 at 11:21 pm #50594
I shall highly appreciate if you could let me know if contractual workers from Director General Resettelment for Ex-servicement working with various government agencies eligible for leave benefits where their term of engagement is extended every six months after giving break for 4 days.
A contractual worker going on leave on Monday or Friday will there contractual amount be deducted for Saturdays and Sunday i.e. to say if I go on leave on Friday and join on Next Monday can my payment for Saturday and Sunday will also be deducted. When I go on leave on Tuesday and rejoin on Wednesday only one day contractual amount is deducted.
Thanks for your help
firstname.lastname@example.orgFebruary 2, 2012 at 11:38 am #50595
i am working as a Data Entry Operator since 04.12.2009 at Central Govt. offices under through agency. I Applicable under the purview govt.order no 9008F(P)DATED:16.9.2011 for regularization ? My salary is 5500/- Per Month. Pl. reply.February 5, 2012 at 10:55 pm #50596
I am a Village Level Data Entry Operator(VLE) working at Bhalubasa Gram Panchayat under Manbazar-1 Block of Purulia District from two year ago.Govt.order no 9008F(P)DATED:16.9.2011is applicable for me and for my VLE friends? Plz. reply .
Email. ID. email@example.comFebruary 9, 2012 at 4:41 pm #50597
sir i am engaged as a computer opertor in a government sector under pwd(elecl.) since three years. but there have no increment in last three years. so i want to know what is our present sitution as the govt. point of view. please publish any G.O. related with the contractual computer operator.February 9, 2012 at 6:41 pm #50598
I am workar of Malda English Bazar Municipality in Malda Distric.I engaged as a valuation
workar on contructual basic dated from 15th september 2008,still now i working in this office.my daily rate Rs-60/- .I done census2011 work as a enumanator even i gote economic census as a enumanator.The Govt Order No-9008F(P)Dated;16-09-2011 is applicable for me ?Plz reply
EMAIL ID- prabhakar .firstname.lastname@example.orgFebruary 11, 2012 at 12:24 pm #50599
I,am VLE (Computer opreatra )in Alampur G.PFebruary 12, 2012 at 3:05 pm #50600
I am Jeevika Sevak at Kalatalahat G.P (D/Harbour – II Block)February 13, 2012 at 2:37 pm #50601
please comment & send the replies immediately on question nos 426, 427 & 530 respectively, which were posted in your website previously. I am in anxiety.February 13, 2012 at 2:56 pm #50602
I am a Village Level Data Entry Operator(VLE) working at Jumki Gram Panchayat under Egra-1 Block of Purba medinipur District from 21/08/2008 .Govt.order no 9008F(P)DATED:16.9.2011is applicable for me and for my VLE friends? Plz. reply .
Email. ID. email@example.comFebruary 13, 2012 at 8:25 pm #50603
what is our futureFebruary 14, 2012 at 7:29 pm #50604
finance department think yet about contractual/casual/daily rated workersFebruary 16, 2012 at 1:41 pm #50605
From :- Technical Assistant & Computer Assistant
NREGS Cell, Jalpaiguri,
To :- Principal Secretary
Panchayat & Rural Development Department
Jessop Building (1st Floor)
63, N.S. Road,
Through : A.D.P.C. (NREGS)
Addl. Executive Officer
Jalpaiguri Zilla Parishad.
Sub:- Prayer for Fixation of consolidated Remuneration and Others Allowances
of Technical Assistant & Computer Assistant on Contract under NREGA.
In reference to the subject cited above we the undersigned would like to draw your kind attention to the fact that we are engaged as Technical Assistant & Computer Assistant under NREGA Scheme at Block Level, district Jalpaiguri as on 3-12-2007 .
As per Agreement Vide memo no. 515(33)/NREGS dated 29-11-2007 issued by District NREGS Cell, Jalpaiguri, our consolidated pay is fixed at Rs. 6845/- and 9140/- respectively including all.
Sir, we are promised, we shall strain our every nerve and take pains to satisfy you by the tenacious discharge of our duties and responsibilities, and hence after satisfactory performance now we are going to sign the next renewal agreement.
But it is a matter of great regret that we have some grievances regarding fixation of consolidated remuneration and other allowances as details below:
1. As per your Notification no. 8350(19)RD/P/NREGA/18S-05-07 dated 20th November,2007, it is clearly mentioned that all the Technical Assistant & Computer Assistant will be fixed at the minimum Basic pay of correspond scale of pay in the respective regular post Plus D.A., D.P., HRA, MA as admissible to the Govt. Employee, After signed the agreement as on 29-12-2007 ; D.A. has been increased in three time (January, July, November,08) but we are still not eligible to getting the D.A. as new percentage or others or not included in our consolidated pay. District NREGS Cell instruct us that until further Order or notification regarding this matter has been issued from your end we are not admissible or getting D.A. or others allowances.
2. As per Memo no. 515(33) NREGS dated 29-11-2007 issued by D.P.C(NREGS) Jalpaiguri we are admissible to getting 14 Days Casual Leave and 30 days Earned Leave in a calendar year.
We comes to know from Govt. Employee that Earned Leave has to be kept in Service Book, As you know that we don’t have any Service Book, in that case no record of E.L. has been keeping in any Book, and also No E.L. has been carry forwarded to the next year which is exception of E.L. facilitation. No Order or notification regarding this matter has been issued from your end.
3. As per your Notification No. 4047-Rd (Estt.)PAC/18E-1/2006 dated 15th June,2007, it is clearly mentioned that Technical Assistant shall be paid an amount equal to usual pay of SAE at the entry level, at that time our Minimum Basic Pay was Rs. 4500/- , from the February2008 the new scale of basic pay has been admissible i.e Rs. 4800/- District NREGS Cell instruct us that until further Order or notification regarding this matter has been issued from your end we are not admissible or getting new scale of Basic, D.A. or others allowances.
4. As per your Notification No. 4047-Rd (Estt.)PAC/18E-1/2006 dated 15th June,2007, we are engaged specially for NREGS work and also orders and directed of the NREGS-WB/ Sabhadhipati/District Magistrate/Addl. District Programme Co-ordinator/ Savapati, but for your kind information that in case of reality we are engaged as a whole time Computer Operator & SAE (Jobs likes Election first, RLI, SC/ST, Relief, Accounts, Tender, Estimate and NREGS) it is seems to like that after long time Block has getting a whole time Computer Professional & SAE who devote all time for the Block.
Surprisingly you know that most of all we have 14 days C.L. and 30 days E.L. still in our hand but no way to getting any leave for our family matter or other personal work. After joining 3 or 4 Saturday/ Sunday in a year we got holiday . Some times we feel that we are contractual services so don’t have any rights to take rest or relax with our family or other responsibilities to our parents.
In the above circumstances, we are facing great difficulties with such meager amount to maintain our family in these hard days.
Therefore, you are requested to make our Accounts in full and settled before the date of next renewal i.e 2-11-2008.
Sir, should your august self be pleased to shower upon us some fragrant petals of benignity by way of favouring us with opportunity to serve your esteemed Department and we believe to satisfy you by our duties and responsibilities.
( Technical Assistant & Computer Assistant)
Dt- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.