Central Govt Service Matter

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #70651

    Central gov employee working in an autonomous institution completed one and half year, but under probation, resigns from post,because of family problems. till 11 months after resignation is not accepted. can he rejoin his duty. If possible to rejoin, how the period of absence of 11 month is dealed?


    Resignation can be withdrawn before acceptance. But, that resignation is supposed to be made unconditionally. If resignation is allowed to be withdrawn(withdrawal is to be applied) then the period of 11 months be applied for any kind of leave. Then, the authority may treat the absence as dies non or may sanction admissible leave at credit or some EOL and some paid leave.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.