- This topic is empty.
February 4, 2013 at 1:18 pm #68460AnonymousGuest
With profound respect I, the undersigned, wish to lay a few queries before you for clarifying myself in regard to the maters stated hereunder:
As per Circular No. S / 58, dated: – 10-03-2010 given by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education the tenure of Guardianship of M.P. sent-up students has been changed as 1st January in place of 1st May. But for Higher Secondary sent-up candidates we have not yet received such clear new information from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
As per Notification No. 185-SE (HS)/8C-04/06, dated: – 11-10-2006 given by the esteemed West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education the Academic Session of Class XI should start from the month of June every year and starting of class-teaching of Class XII is the month of May every year, but there is no distinct information as to the ending of the session of Class XII. Under these circumstances kindly provide us:
1. The session of Class XI (Clear starting & ending)
2. The session of Class XII (Clear starting & ending)
3. The date of cessation of the Guardianship of the parents of Class XII sent-up candidates.
4. Whether Guardianship of a student, absenting from the school almost the whole session but signed in the Check List and did not even appear in the Test Examination, will be retained or not.
I shall highly be obliged to your honour if you provide me the above noted information at your earliest convenience and thereby enrich me for the smooth conduction of our school.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.