Competent Authority

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #70383

    if any government employee or pensioner who is a member under West Bengal health scheme was out of the state and false and is admitted in the hospital in emergency condition, then what is the procedure of the reimbursement of his bill? For any permission in advance for treatment in any hospital beyond the state where the visiting employee or the pensioner or his family members are temporary living with their children and falling ill there, who should be approached for taking the permission from the government? This is very urgent query so kindly answer me as soon as possible with the full address designation and name of the officer who has to be contacted in Writers buildings or in Nabanna.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.