- This topic is empty.
August 6, 2015 at 6:48 pm #70183AnonymousGuest
What is the duration of probationary period in case of a teacher joining in a permanent (regular) vacancy?August 8, 2015 at 1:56 pm #80917AnonymousGuest
1) If in the appointment letter mentioned for 2 years of Probation, then before 6 weeks of completion 2 years, if there is no bar arises against the appointee, then the completion of 2 years school authority may declared as permanent.
2) In a permanent vacancy if one appointed as temporary then after satisfy service of 2 years school authority may declared as permanent.
3) If a confirmed teacher of a school joins another school in the same scale then the M.C. may can condone or less of 2 years.
4) If a confirmed teacher of a school joins another school in the higher scale, or AT to HM then the probation period will be 1 year. (Board’s No. 43/56 dt. 28/10/56)
5) If a confirmed teacher of an unaided school joins another aided school then the probation period will be 2 years. (Management Rules 1969 para 28 and WBBSE letter no. 43/56 dt. 28/8/56)
6) In case of Addl. Post it will be two years ( till the post declared as permanent by the D.I. of Schools.) (DSE Memo No. 147 (16) GA dt. 11.2.83 : Management Rules 1969 and WBBSE letter no. 43/56 dt. 28/8/56).
Thanks a lot.August 9, 2015 at 7:03 am #80920AnonymousGuest
[USER=512]@asheshbhowmik[/USER] and [USER=1153]@mihiracharya[/USER] I am providing the concerned Circular No. 43/56, Dated: the 28th August, 1956.August 9, 2015 at 3:58 pm #80921AnonymousGuest
many many thanks; & so, a female teacher appointed in a regular vacancy ( permanent post) may not be granted CCL till completion of 2 yr continuous service. Clarification pls.August 9, 2015 at 4:10 pm #80922AnonymousGuest
[USER=512]@asheshbhowmik[/USER] Please follow the link: askwb.com/threads/child-care-leave-for-female-staff-teaching-non-teaching-implemented-with-effect-from-01-08-2015.3341/#post-14717. It will all be clear to you.August 9, 2015 at 5:18 pm #80923AnonymousGuestasheshbhowmik, post: 14878, member: 512 wrote:many many thanks; & so, a female teacher appointed in a regular vacancy ( permanent post) may not be granted CCL till completion of 2 yr continuous service. Clarification pls.
Child Care Leave for Employees of Educational Institutions clearly says that “…Child Care Leave should not ordinarily be granted during the probation period except in case of certain extreme situations where the leave sanctioning authority is fully satisfied about the need of Child Care Leave to the probationer. It may also be ensured that the period for which such leave is sanctioned during probation is minimal…..”
and see the details about Probation Period in This Post.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.