Higher study permission

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #70410

    I am a in service pass graduate teacher of a sponsored high school, my joining date is 27/12/13………before my joining I enrolled with an MA (2011-13)from KSOU and an Special BEd (2012-14)from NSOU ……Both are ODL mode….but I appeared BEd exam on 2014 with mc permission and take study leave and relevant documents with application submit to WBBSE for approval of study leave. ..
    I also attaind MA exam on 2014 and take casual leave (CL) for exam…… I got mc permission without any financial benifit…… (1) Ami jodi H/PG te chakri pai tahole ki service continuation pabo? (Ami Di approval ni ni..karn joining er agei admitted chilam). (2) ekhon ki Di er post facto approval hote pare? (3) please suggests me ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.