You must be logged in to ask question. If you are New here, Register first (free). Then Login.

In-service Study Leave

Home Forums Higher Study In-service Study Leave

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #69267

      sir ,
      i am working as a school assistant in english in a zilla parishad high school. i had joined pg course in 2013 july in my degree subject. can i get 2 years study leave with pay in andhrapradesh using g.o. 342. already school assistants from warangal and mahabub nagar are availing this facilitiy. but for me in rangareddy district are not giving permission. although i have all the eligibilities like those who are availing this leave. can i approach the tribunal. they are saying that the g.o. 342 has been cancelled. then how the other district teachers are availing this from 2012. please help me.
      thank u.

    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.