Dear Friends !
I’m a teacher of H.S. section. My name is enlisted in NSOU of ODL mode. Now I saw this notice in NSOU , ODL site : IMPORTANT NOTE
In terms of G.O. No. 715-SE(EE)/PTTI-7/2011(Part-I) Dated 19.07.2013 of the
Joint Secretary, School Education Department, Government of West Bengal
following candidates will not be eligible for registration:-
1) Non teaching staff including librarian and clercical personnel.
2) Para Teachers and other Contractual Teachers.
3) Teaching in Secondary and Higher Secondary classes (Class – IX to XII).
Now my questions are 1) whether am I eligible for ODL or not ?
2) If not then why my name is enlisted ?
Therefore I want to get the said G.O. Please share the G.O. as soon as possible, Because I have to take decision within 13th aug’13.
* This is the troubles of you H.M. or T.I.C. Why they did not delete your name?
** You may enhance your degree from IGNU or as deputed.
*** ODL is only for normal section mainly V to VIII. But teachers appointed in normal section force to take the classes of IX-X. But the teachers of H.S.section are so far from normal section though the classes of V-XII often are taken by them.
Thanks a lot.
The RTE 2009 is meant for COMPULSORY EDUCATION UPTO CLASS VIII level. So, the system of ODL is
running to impart training for the teachers TEACHING upto class VIII. Those who have been wrongly admitted must withdraw themselves or comeback otherwise they may face ample official inconveniences in future.