- This topic is empty.
January 30, 2013 at 12:19 pm #68446AnonymousGuest
Will anyone please upload the Memo No. 155-SE( dated 13.07.1999?January 30, 2013 at 1:01 pm #76624AnonymousGuest
MEMORANDUM No. : 155-SE( Dated 13th July, 1999
[align=center]SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
BIKASH BHABAN, SALT LAKE, KOLKATA-700091[/align]
No. 155-SE(, Dated, Kolkata, the 13th July, 1999.
Certain points have been raised in connection with the implementation of Memorandum No.25-SE(/1M-102/98 dated 12.2.1999 of this Department, regarding the revision of Pay and Allowances of Teaching & Non-teaching Employees of the West Bengal Recognised Non-Govt.. Educational Institutions. The undersigned is directed by the Order of the Governor to say that the Governor is pleased hereby to make the following amendments in the Memorandum No.25-SE(/1M-102/98 dated 12.2.99(hereinafter referred to as the said Memo.):-
1. At the end of Note 2 of Para 7 of the said Memo insert the following lines: ” When the date of effect from which an employee elects to draw pay in the revised scale is also the normal date of his/her increment in the existing scale of pay, the increment in the existing scale of pay shall be allowed first and the pay in the revised scale shall be fixed there after.”
2. At the end of para 8, insert the following lines:- “Increment in the revised scales of pay shall be drawn with effect from 1st day of the month in which it becomes otherwise due”.
3. For the existing sub-para(3) of para 12 substitute the following sub-para: “3, All teachers, including Physical Education teachers and Librarians of Secondary Schools who have improved/will improve their qualification or who were appointed with higher qualification in the subjects or group relevant to their teaching/appointment shall get higher scale of pay appropriate to their qualifications, with effect from the 1st January, 1996 or the date of improving qualification, whichever is latter, provided that such higher qualified teachers in the relevant subjects or group is justified as per approved staff pattern of that school. If such teacher is appointed through West Bengal School Service Commission, his/her pay will be fixed in the scale of pay as per his/her qualification mentioned by the West Bengal School Commission”.
4. For the existing para 13 substitute the following para:- “13. The Teaching and Non-teaching employees of aided/sponsored educational institutions who will come under the revised scale of pay as per memorandum No.25-SE( dated 12.2.99, will be allowed to enjoy the retirement benefit as per revised Pension Order of this Department according to the option exercised by them under West Bengal Recognised Non-Govt. Educational Institutions Employees (Death-Cum-Retirement Benefit) Scheme, 1981″. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their U.O. No. Group P-1607 dated 28.6.1999.
By order of the Governor,
Sd/- Nikhilesh Das
Secretary to the Govt. of West BengalJanuary 30, 2013 at 1:52 pm #76627AnonymousGuest
Photo copy of this G.O-
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.