Need an opinion reg without pay & resignation

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • #70396

    I was a permanant govt employee. I am abroad since 2 yrs. I was granted el followed by half pay leave which expired 1.5 yrs back. How long can I stay abroad after expiry of all leaves. Currently in without pay status. Wat are the rules if I want to resign now? Pls suggest.


    You are abroad for 2 years availing different types of leave. And Now on Extra Ordinary Leave (Leave without Pay). You may continue upto 5 years availing such EOL.
    If you want to resign, you should write a resignation letter to your appointing authority.


    Can I resign without joining??


    Yes, you can resign at any point of time, if you do not have any outstanding loan or any other liabilities to the authority.


    Thanks all. Many thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.