• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #70728

    hi everyone , i am a pass graduate teacher in a junior high school. we have an ad-hoc committee in our school and S.I. being a member of this committee have denied to deliver no objection certificate regarding my PhD. admission instead of submission of my written declaration that i will not claim higher pay scale , study leave or hamper the interest of the students and school in future .
    now , i need information whether there is any G.O. regarding this issue (on conditional permission for higher study ) or not. I have heard of judgement given by Calcutta high court over this issue in favor of teacher dated 11.02.2011. Is there any kind of verdict ? Can anyone provide this verdict ?

    Can a state authority take away the right of higher study of an academic person by making a law ?
    Can anyone suggest any solution of my problem ?


    Sorry, you will not get permission to enhance your qualification by the school authority or higher authority.
    Here is your circular ATTACHED…….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.