Respected legal experts, please sepicify all the benefits which an employee can get after technical resignation from a central autonomous body to get absorbed in state government on higher grade (who entered in the service on and after 1-1-2007). I entered in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, a central Atonomous Body under ministry of HRD of Central Government on 24 Sep. 2007 in the grade pay of 4600 and applied through proper channel for a higher grade pay (i.e. 4800 GP) in the Education Department of Haryana , State Government and underwent competitive exam and faced interview under the selection process and finally got selected. And after tendering technical resignation I joined the new organisation in 18 June 2014 where my pay was fixed at initial entry like new direct recruits:
Based on these facts, my queries are as follow:
1. Whether my previous services will be forfeited or counted or taken into consideration by the new organisation?
2. Shall I get the benefit of pay protection as my last pay drawn parent department was higher?
3. Will my all kinds of leave (half-pay/ earned leaves- if not availed) be lapsed?
4. Which organisation will retain the Service- Book and Personal File of the employee?
5. Can a Haryana state organisation deny the benefits entitled to the employee?