Pay protection after joining in D.Ed college

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • #70347

    I am an assistant teacher of a govt.sponsored school in the pay scale 9000-40500 with grade pay 4800.Now my basic+grade pay is 17950.If I join in a D.Ed college in the same pay scale 9000-40500 with GP 4800 through Psc will I be eligible to get pay protection and initial basic of 17950?


    No. As the recommending authorities of these departments are not the same you are not eligible for pay protection. If you join D.Ed. college your basic will begin from the initial pay.


    Are you sure?If I join a govt. School through PSC even then I will not get Pay Protection?


    No. In that case too you won’t get the Pay Protection. The reason is the same. Even in the case of leaving a Govt. sponsored school (through WBRSSC) and joining a Govt. sponsored college (through CSC) won’t fetch you the same.

    Only, if you were posted in a Govt. school (through PSC) and were to join a Govt. college (through PSC), you would have been entitled to get pay protection.


    Thank you for the information.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.