Recovery of GPF final overpayment against retired employee. Proper Detailed Head

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #70673

    A Group D staff had retired during 2015. An over payment has been detected during his GPF final payment. The amount will have to be recovered now. What will be the detailed Head of Account for deposit of GPF overpayment recovery of retired govt employee which is to be deposited in Treasury linked bank in TR 7. Pl. help.


    ACCOUNT CODE- 00710180000227

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.