rules of leave in without pay from present job to a contractual/deputation job of higer rank

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #70882

    Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am at present An assistant Primary teacher(GOVT. School) working 3 years Having MCA degree. Due to lack of experience (1-2) yrs I cannot apply for any govt IT oriented job. Can I joined in any Contractual job to gain experience of my domain without leaving the present permanent job?(i.e, like without pay leave )???

    Please suggest as soon as possible.


    You may take EOL for this purpose.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.