Salary account transfer to different bank

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #70482

    What is the procedure of transfer of salary account to current bank to another for an govt. employee


    Salary Account Details are locked by the State Authority. So you will have to maintain a procedure to change it. First of all, you will have to get a NOC from your current Bank and apply in plain paper to your DDO for necessary change in Salary A/c with details of your New A/c (A/c No, IFS Code, MICR Code, Name of Bank and Branch etc. with the xerox copy of the front page of Passbook and a cancelled Cheque) and of course, the mentioning the reason of such change request. Next your DDO will forward your prayer to the District/State Authority online after satisfactory reason and verification of your documents. Now the state authority will unlock the Bank A/c field in your Profile and your DDO will be able to make necessary changes in the Section. As soon as he make this change and finalize the same, the field will automatically be locked again. Thats it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.