Home / Forums / Higher Study / STUDY LEAVE FOR HIGHER STUDY

  • This topic is empty.
  • Author
  • July 10, 2013 at 5:51 pm #69018

    DEAR Sirs/ Madam,
    I am assistant teacher, Sub – Pure Science (Pass), in a govt aided high school. I have joined M.Sc.(Math) THROUGH DISTANCE MODE just after joining school but I already intimated the M.C. and ADI. The M.C. granted the permission by passing the resolution but the ADI, Alipurduar, jalpaiguri rejected my intimation letter and MC resolution. But I got rejection letter after my admission.I have passed the Part -1 exam and now going to appear part-2 exam in september 2013. In part- 1 exam, I enjoyed the study leave without permission of ADI. But, now I am confuse whether my study leave will be sanctioned or not. Can I enjoy the study leave?
    If not, then what should I do? How to convert the taken study leave to another kind of leave?
    This time what kind of leave should I apply for? Also, whether my higher qualification would be valid?
    I am very worried about this matter.
    So Awaiting for your valuable suggestions. Please discuss urgently……

  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.