- This topic is empty.
Recently primary teachers are going for up gradation of qualification those who have less than 50% in H.S. Those candidates who have less than 50% in graduation but more than 45% in it and have ncte recognized b.ed ( both regular and distance) have to go for up gradation of qualification to teach from v-viii. According to clause no iii of ncte’s rte rule B.A./B.SC with 45% marks from any ugc recognized university followed by b.ed according to ncte recognition norms and procedure issued from time to time in this regard are also allowed to teach from class v-viii.plz reply
I am an asstt. teacher in mathematics (Hons/PG) in additonal post.I have been serving from 17/09/2007.When i joined in the post, i have completed msc part1 exam.After then i have completed part2 exam with the permission of school mc secretary.My part2 was held from 05/03/2009 to 27/05/2009. What type of leave grant for me on those days?Is there effect on
increment? For those days, will service be break?
Please reply me as soon as possible with G.O. NO. (if any).
1) You have taken permission from M.C.Has it submitted to your concerned D.I.? Has he given such permission?
2) If yes, then apply to the WBBSE for Special Leave with full pay.
3) If the WBBSE deny to give such leave, then it will be treated as EOL.
4) In case of EOL, if the MC grant such leave, then it will not treat as break of service.
5) For Higher Scale, contact to your D.I.
6) If the leave finally regards as EOL, then your increment will on 01/07/2008. On 01/07/09 (notional increment), and financial benefit avail on 23/09/09 (differ for 2 months 22 days).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.