Government of West Bengal
Department of Health & Family Welfare
Swasthya Bhavan, GN-29, Salt Lake City, Kol-91
No. HF/O/MERT/806/GA/W-112/2015 Dated, Kolkata, the 14th Aug., 2015
From: The Director of Medical Education, West Bengal.
To: The MSVP – (i) IPGMER-SSKM Hospital, Kolkata, (ii) Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata, (iii) NRS Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata, (iv) RG Kar Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata, (v) Calcutta National Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata, (vi) College of Medicine & Sagore Dutta Hosp., Kamarhati, Kolkata, (vii) Burdwan Medical College & Hospital, Burdwan, (viii) North Bengal Medical College & Hospital, Sushrutanagar, Darjeeling, (ix) Midnapore Medical College & Hospital, Paschim Medinipur, (x) Bankura Sammilani Medical College & Hospital, Bankura, (xi) Murshidabad Medical College & Hospital, Berhampore, Murshidabad, (xii) Malda Medical College & Hospital, Malda.
The matter of issuance of certificates in favour of the donors for donating body/eye to the Medical Colleges of this State of West Bengal and also the subject of financial assistance towards transportation expenses of dead bodies were under active consideration for some time past.
2. Now, I am directed to instruct you to issue certificates to the relatives of the body donors.
3. I am further directed to request you to pay a sum of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only towards transportation charges for donating a body, as may be required.
4. The amount is to be disbursed from RKS fund.
5. This has approval of Principal Secretary of this Department.
6. All concerned are being informed.
Director of Medical Education
No. HF-806 dated 14.08.2015, Source