West Bengal College Service Commission Act, 2012
Higher Education. CSC.
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
No. 1755-L Date: 29th November, 2012
West Bengal Act XXIX of 2012
THE WEST BENGAL COLLEGE SERVICE COMMISSION ACT, 2012.
An Act to provide for reformation of functions, management and control of College Service Commission, West Bengal, and for matters connected therewith and incidental thereto.
1. Short title, extent and commencement.
Reformation of the Commission, its Chairperson, Members and their Qualification, Age, Removal etc.
3. The Commission and its Chairperson and Members.
4. Qualification and removal of the Chairperson and other Members of the Commission
5. Employees of the Commission.
Powers and Functions of the Commission and its Zones
6. Zones of the Commission.
7. Appointment of Principals, Assistant Professor and Librarians of Government aided Colleges in West Bengal.
8. Manner of selection of Principals, Assistant Professors and Librarians.
9. Procedure for conduct of business of the Commission.
10. Effect of recommendation of the Commission.
11. Protection of service of Principals, Assistant Professors, Librarians etc.
12. Power to call for records etc.
Provisions regarding appointment of Non-teaching employees of Government Aided Colleges in West Bengal.
13. Appointment of Non-teaching employees of Government Aided Colleges.
14. Manner of selection of Nonteaching employees.
15. Effect of recommendation of the Commission.
Provisions regarding State Eligibility Test
16. State Eligibility Test.
Funds, Accounts, Audit and Inspection of the Commission
17. Funds and budgets of Commission.
18. Accounts of Commission.
19. Inspection of Commission.
20. Members etc. of the Commission are Public Servants.
21. Report of Commission.
22. Validation of proceedings of Commission.
23. Act not to apply in certain Colleges or Universities.
24. Power to make rules.
25. Power to make regulations.
26. Power to remove difficulties.
27. Repeal and Savings.
By order of the Governor,
MALAY MARUT BANERJEE,
Secy. to the Govt. of West Bengal,
No. 1755-L dated 29.11.2012, Source