GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
No. 1320-L dated 29th July, 1994
West Bengal Act XXXVII of 1994
THE WEST BENGAL STATE COUNCIL OF HIGHER EDUCATION ACT, 1994.
An Act to provide for the establishment of a State Council of Higher Education in West Bengal.
- Short title and commencement.
- State Council.
- Composition of the State Council.
- Terms and conditions of service of Chairman, Vice-Chairman and members.
- Meetings of the State Council.
- Vacancies amongst members or defect in Constitution not to invalidate acts or proceedings of the State Council.
- Temporary association of persons with the State Council for particular put pose.
- Staff of the State Council.
- Authentication of orders and other instruments of the State Council.
- Powers and functions of the State Council.
- Fund of the State Council.
- Release of grants in aid to the Universities, institutions, etc.
- Annual financial statement.
- Annual report.
- Accounts and Audit.
- Directions by the Government.
- Returns and information.
- Inspection and enquiry.
- Power to make rules.
- Power to make regulations.
- Power to remove difficulties.
Download: No. 1320-L dated 29.07.1994