Netaji Subhas Open University – Submit Data for B. Ed ODL (2nd Phase)

On-line Teacher Data Submission System of NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY, SCHOOL OF EDUCATION for 2nd Phase will be available for use at www.bed.wbnsouadmissions.com on and from 21.08.2013. Access to this website will be blocked on 29.08.2013.

NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY, SCHOOL OF EDUCATION had opened Online Portal for 1st phase for Submission of Teacher’s Data for B.Ed. through ODL Mode for training of in-service untrained upper primary school teachers of West Bengal.

Now, On-line Teacher Data Submission System for 2nd Phase will be available for use at www.bed.wbnsouadmissions.com on and from 21.08.2013. Access to this website will be blocked on 29.08.2013.

In terms of G.O. No. 715-SE(EE)/PTTI-7/2011(Part-I) Dated 19.07.2013 of the Joint Secretary, School Education Department, Government of West Bengal following candidates will not be eligible for registration:-

1) Non teaching staff including librarian and clerical personnel.

2) Para Teachers and other Contractual Teachers.

3) Teaching in Secondary and Higher Secondary classes (Class – IX to XII).

* Teachers who have participated in 1st Phase Data Capturing process need not to participate in the 2nd Phase of Data Capturing.

Instructions for DATA CAPTURING PROCESS in respect of ensuing B.Ed. – ODL Programme (Bengali version)

Online_Instructions_BENGALI_Version

Instructions for DATA CAPTURING PROCESS in respect of ensuing B.Ed. – ODL Programme (2nd Phase)

Before submission of Data, know your Cluster:-

Cluster 1 Cluster 2 Cluster 3 Cluster 4 Cluster 5
Kolkata, Howrah, Uttar (North) 24 Parganas, Dakshin (South) 24 Parganas Bankura, Birbhum, Burdwan, Hooghly, Purulia Purba (East) Medinipur, Paschim (West) Medinipur Murshidabad, Nadia Darjeeling, Coochbehar, Jalpaiguri, Uttar (North) Dinajpur, Dakshin (South) Dinajpur, Malda, Siliguri

Finally, Submit your Application

Income Tax Calculator 2014-15

Download our New Income Tax Calculator (2014-15) under Tools section.

Comments

1. manash kumar gharami says

ami mamash kumar gharami says 13.06.2014 odl mode b.ed karchi mutual transfar nile study center chance korte parbo ki? present school volka high school kumargram jalpaiguri. chanching school purba medinipur bhagaban pur baskul. please reply

2. Sadar says

I am a Science teacher for a secondary school in Darjeeling. I had my name on the list at DI office but due to lack of communication during strikes in the hills I was informed late. Will I be allowed admission for session 2014???

3. Sumita Kundu says

I am a Pass Graduate Teacher (Work Education). I have passed JBT but I have not acquired B.Ed. When and how do I get B.Ed degree in ODL mode?

4. Bishal Chandra Rai says

I am an English teacher for a secondary school in Kalimpong, Darjeeling. I had my name on the list at DI office but due to lack of communication during strikes in the hills I was informed late. Will I be allowed admission for session 2014???

5. shekhar sarkar says

sir, ami H.S section teacher,amar subject PHILOSOPHY, ODL B-ED Admission hayaci,pl sir bolon amar 1st method paper ki habe and amar certificate ki valid habe.

6. ashis kumar das says

Ami bed odla admission niyachi.amar bari 24pgs(n).amar bed colleage medinipur(west).ami abar ssc te peyachi ami barir dike transfer nebo.ami ki bed colleage change korte parbo.

7. Supriya Paul says

work education teacher der ODL list e nam chilo 1st phase kintu tarpor amar nam bad porlo ami vorti hote parlam na. NSOU te phon korle bolche BIkas VAban ,D.I. nam pathaini. Ar D.I. er kache gele bolche Sob nam Pathie diechi. Aj 21 tarikh Kal sunday Porshu 23 tharikh 12tar modhe sob khela ses amar nam keno berolona keo bolte parchena. othocho onek work education teacher er nam berie vorti hoe class suru hoe gelo. jodio pore nam ase tobe nijer bari theke bohu dure study center hobe. Setar jonno dai ke?kono clear kotha keo bolchena. sobai bolche BED korte hobe saradin online e thakte hoche amake. er ki kono uttar nai? ar koto chutbo edik odik Plz reply me…………………………………………………..Ami ar eta nie vabte parchina Amar incriment bondho hole kake dai korbo?…………………………………………………….Plz Reply .

8. sneha jaiswal says

i have submitted all of the documents for four times.still my name has not been enlisted in odl list in di ofc.how can i search for my name in the odl list.

9. Supriya Paul says

1st liste nam chilo ekhono amar nam pachina kobe BED e vorti hobo? er por to sob sit fill up hoe jabe? kichu ekta korun. Supriya Paul Selimabad High School Burdwan Jamalpur.

10. chandan das says

sir jadi kono candidate form fillup korar par counselling er samay tar nam na ase tahale se ki karbe.1st phase nam chila parer phase gulote nam nei.not match bolche..ki karbo.plz

11. krishna says

Septembar 8,2013 at 8:30 am
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am an untrained assistant teacher, I have appliction for ODL mode B.ED at Malda .But I am a candidate of Dakshin Dinajpur .But I have no vaccent in Dakshin Dinajpur so I infromed you that if I have chanced in Dakshin Dinajpur. I am very proud to you.How to solution of my case. Kindly give me a proper solution at your earliest.

12. Aparna Bhunia says

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am an untrained assistant teacher, joined in July 2010 (Purba Medinipur). However, my name have not been selected in ODL method in any phase. I have informed H.M. as well as D.I. office but there is no positive solution. Kindly give me a proper solution at your earliest.

13. RAJIB DHARA says

Sir, i am an untrained normal section teacher with (H/PG) but i have not selected odl list in any phase. I informed and apply d.i office .But there is no solution taken. i have to take most classes upto class viii. please tell the solution

14. SANJAY DAS says

I am an untrained teacher under upper primary section and I have applied in the odl mode b-ed course. If I will be empanelled in the present ssc can I change my school to upgrade my scale? Please tell me solution its urgent.

15. Sital Baske says

amar title nam BASkE ,kintu list kara ache BASKEY, seta kheal na karey data submit,study center choose kare finaly data submit kori,tar phole print out karar por dekhi form me school daptar je nam liste deache SITAL BASKEY ar ami submite kori SITAL BASKE, form me duto nami ache namer jaigai ,ami vorti hate parbo ki na?Sudu sar namer sese Y samasya ki kobo ?

16. Prosenjit Gurey says

I am an English teacher empanelled in P.G category in a secondary school.I found my name in the ODL list.But according to the G.O no I am not eligible for the training as it has been mentioned that teachers teaching in 9-12 are not eligible for it.Now what should I do ?

17. Raja Ram Kumar says

Dear sir i have submitted the application for admission in bed ODL Program but due to farness of my study centre from my house ,i want to change my study centre .what can i do for it ?if i don’t take the adimission i will get this opportunity in future?
    Please suggest as soon as possible.

18. alina says

I am an untrained teacher of a school from Darjeeling Hill .i’m post graduate.but my name did not published in any list published by D.I office.But i little knew those who post graduate and teach senior classes (ix to xii) are not eligible for B.ed.is this true information?if it is true then when will be our name is published?i would be very thankful if you kindly help me in this matter.

19. jayshri roy says

je teacher ra h/pg post e achhen,class nite hoi five to ten,odl er list e nam thakle tara ki tara ki eligible ei course er jonno?

20. anup kumar saha says

kindly inform me when this bed odl 2013 will start and what should i do now given the fact that my name was published in the first phase

• NANDITA SEAL says

Sir,ami HS Section er teacher.Amar subject political science. amader odl mode a Bed hochche ki,jodi na hoye thake tobe 2014 er kobe theke suru hobe?plz reply soon.

21. biswajit modak says

i am ateacher of pure science.but i have written in the form that i teach upto H.S level.please give me suggestion in this situation.one thing more i don’t have hard copy of the form submitted.please save me by giving your suggestion as early as possible.

22. Amarnath Biswas says

I am a techr of bengali(pass) of Simlon A. K. Vidya Mandir (H.S.) at Simlon in Burdwan dist. I am a non bed techr,want to bed in odl mode but when I have seen list of ODL , I optimized that My School name was missing of there , I infrm AI, DI & DSC offce but they donot correct my poblm.In this situatn what can I do sir? pls tel me as erly as possbl.
    my date of joining is 03/10/2007.

• SUTAPA GIRI says

Sutapa Giri
      september3,2013at3:54pm

I am an asst.teacher in English in AKUI NANIBALA GIRLS’ HIGH SCHOOL,AKUI,BANKURA.Previously I was in CHUAMOSINA HIGH SCHOOL,CHUAMOSINA,BANKURA.I had previously filled up the B.ED form under the name of previous school.I want to transfer my name to the present school.What shall I do?

23. Amarnath Biswas says

24. PROSENJIT DEY says

SIR, MY NAME HAVE BEEN PUBLISED IN 1ST PHASE DATA CAPTURING PROCESS & I FILL UP THE FORM ON-LINE ON 11.7.2013. BUT BY MISTAKE OF OUR H.M. I FILLED UP THE TEACHING LEVEL AS SECONDARY. NOW I CAME KNOW THAT ONLY UPPER PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR TRAINING. WHAT I CAN DO? PLEASE REPLY, EMAIL ID: prosenjitdey49@ymail.com.

25. somnath De says

Ami 1st phase a odl B.Ed er jonno apply korechhi kintu vul kore teaching level er jaygay secondary diechhi kintu amar teaching level upper primary hobe.kintu 2nd phase a amar naam nei tai form ta edit korte parini akhon amar ki kora uchit ……???????? pls reply..

26. Satyajit sarkar says

Ami vul kore amar teaching level Ami ekjan pass scaler teacher ami vul kore teachimg levelr jaigai secondary diyechi eata upper primary hobe, tahole ki amar odl- A kono prblm hobe? plz ans me????? Ami 1st phase a apply korechi bt now edit korar kono option e nai!!!!

• uttam kr. pattanayak says

chance of 3rd phase of submission of data is given whose last date is 6.9.2013.You may try to edit your application in this phase properly .

27. barnali nath says

Ami 1st phash form fil up korechi kintu bujte parchi na er por ki korte hobe r kbr bed er jonno vorti hobo.

28. rimpa chaki says

i am a work education pass teacher as a b.tech(computer science).now plz tell me i have to take the odl b.ed. till now all the d.i said i had n0t required b.ed degree.plz help me .my name is not present in 2nd b.ed list.

29. manjur alam says

we, thousands of Madrasah-teachers are in confusion as there is no Madrasah Name in the 2nd ODL list. what will be of us? reply please.

30. vinay kumar says

i am ateacher of kenda hindi jr.high skul my name was publised in the first phase but unable to submit online.I told ADI about this he told me that you can able to submit in the second phase but our skul name is not publised in the second phase how can i submit.
    PLZ REPLY

31. Ghosh K says

I had already participated in the 2nd phase online data capturing process….but what the next step?…pls clear out the confusion…as a phsically challenged person its not always possible to reach D. I. Office

32. Dubai Murmu says

Sir/Mam i could not find my filled application for which i have submited . I have my application no. What should i do?

33. Ranu Ghosh says

I am a techr of bio scin(pass) of jambad anchalik high schl at purulia dist.I am a non bed techr,want to bed in odl mode but my name enrolld for anothr schl,I infrm DI offce but they donot correct my poblm.In this situatn what can I do sir?pls tel me as erly as possbl.

34. Mousumi Mandal says

Sir/ Mam , i could not find my filled application form which i have submitted. i have my application no.what should i do??or how can i get my filled application form which i have submitted??

35. saswata sarkar says

how will odl authority check the “teaching level”(upper primary,secondary.hs) of a teacher.if any one submit wrong information ?

36. amritendra narayan halder says

i participated in 1st phase data capturing process. my name is enlisted in the prior final list which was published on 26th july. but in the 2nd phase data capturing, my name is also there. what should i do? according to the instruction i am not to participate in the 2nd phase. but i am totaly confused from every corner. pls help me with ur information.
    thanks a lot.

37. Nilkamal says

I am appointed in Normal section (H/PG).But my name was not in the first list, not even in the second list. What can I do now? Please, please reply me.

38. Shatavisha Barman says

Since it was declared form the jhargram A. D.I that the first list would be cancelled, I did not fill up the form, though my name was there. Now in the second list my name has not been published. I went to the A. DI office, they advised me thet since my name was in the first list, it is absent in the second list. they told me to contact WBNSOU directly. they have nothing to do here. The first list was cancelled, how can they accept it again.? Please kindly advise me what to do next. I am at a loss totally.

39. R. Mukherjee says

Since it was declared form the Barrackpore D.I that the first list would be cancelled, I did not fill up the form, though my name was there. Now in the second list my name has not been published. I went to the DI office, they advised me thet since my name was in the first list, it is absent in the second list. they told me to contact WBNSOU directly. they have nothing to do here. The first list was cancelled, how can they accept it again.? Please kindly advise me what to do next. I am at a loss totally.

• Gen.sec ;WBTA ,Birbhum says

Because the D.I/S(S.E.),Birbhum and his office did not take the matter seriously…We met with the D.I. several times and requested him to take necessary measure as per the G.O. We do not know who are his adviser .The DSE does not accept the list from Birbhum,which was totally wrong .Wait for few days…hope there will be a change in the list.

40. S.S.MISRA says

i found my name in 2nd list but my last name published is wrong . can i fill my data? WHAT WILL I DO NOW kindly ans me quickly please

• PRABHAT says

Immediately contact to your concerned D.I. office for correction, otherwise it will be difficult to correct later. Today I went to our DI office and corrections were going on.

• PRABHAT says

mmediately contact to your concerned D.I. office for correction, otherwise it will be difficult to correct later. Today I went to our DI office, and I saw that corrections were going on.