Netaji Subhas Open University – Submit Data for B. Ed ODL (2nd Phase)

On-line Teacher Data Submission System of NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY, SCHOOL OF EDUCATION for 2nd Phase will be available for use at www.bed.wbnsouadmissions.com on and from 21.08.2013. Access to this website will be blocked on 29.08.2013.

NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY, SCHOOL OF EDUCATION had opened Online Portal for 1st phase for Submission of Teacher’s Data for B.Ed. through ODL Mode for training of in-service untrained upper primary school teachers of West Bengal.

Now, On-line Teacher Data Submission System for 2nd Phase will be available for use at www.bed.wbnsouadmissions.com on and from 21.08.2013. Access to this website will be blocked on 29.08.2013.

In terms of G.O. No. 715-SE(EE)/PTTI-7/2011(Part-I) Dated 19.07.2013 of the Joint Secretary, School Education Department, Government of West Bengal following candidates will not be eligible for registration:-

1) Non teaching staff including librarian and clerical personnel.

2) Para Teachers and other Contractual Teachers.

3) Teaching in Secondary and Higher Secondary classes (Class – IX to XII).

* Teachers who have participated in 1st Phase Data Capturing process need not to participate in the 2nd Phase of Data Capturing.

Instructions for DATA CAPTURING PROCESS in respect of ensuing B.Ed. – ODL Programme (Bengali version)

Online_Instructions_BENGALI_Version

Instructions for DATA CAPTURING PROCESS in respect of ensuing B.Ed. – ODL Programme (2nd Phase)

Before submission of Data, know your Cluster:-

Cluster 1 Cluster 2 Cluster 3 Cluster 4 Cluster 5
Kolkata, Howrah, Uttar (North) 24 Parganas, Dakshin (South) 24 Parganas Bankura, Birbhum, Burdwan, Hooghly, Purulia Purba (East) Medinipur, Paschim (West) Medinipur Murshidabad, Nadia Darjeeling, Coochbehar, Jalpaiguri, Uttar (North) Dinajpur, Dakshin (South) Dinajpur, Malda, Siliguri

Finally, Submit your Application

Comments

1. Sadar says

I am a Science teacher for a secondary school in Darjeeling. I had my name on the list at DI office but due to lack of communication during strikes in the hills I was informed late. Will I be allowed admission for session 2014???

2. Sumita Kundu says

I am a Pass Graduate Teacher (Work Education). I have passed JBT but I have not acquired B.Ed. When and how do I get B.Ed degree in ODL mode?

3. Bishal Chandra Rai says

I am an English teacher for a secondary school in Kalimpong, Darjeeling. I had my name on the list at DI office but due to lack of communication during strikes in the hills I was informed late. Will I be allowed admission for session 2014???

4. shekhar sarkar says

sir, ami H.S section teacher,amar subject PHILOSOPHY, ODL B-ED Admission hayaci,pl sir bolon amar 1st method paper ki habe and amar certificate ki valid habe.

5. ashis kumar das says

Ami bed odla admission niyachi.amar bari 24pgs(n).amar bed colleage medinipur(west).ami abar ssc te peyachi ami barir dike transfer nebo.ami ki bed colleage change korte parbo.

6. Supriya Paul says

work education teacher der ODL list e nam chilo 1st phase kintu tarpor amar nam bad porlo ami vorti hote parlam na. NSOU te phon korle bolche BIkas VAban ,D.I. nam pathaini. Ar D.I. er kache gele bolche Sob nam Pathie diechi. Aj 21 tarikh Kal sunday Porshu 23 tharikh 12tar modhe sob khela ses amar nam keno berolona keo bolte parchena. othocho onek work education teacher er nam berie vorti hoe class suru hoe gelo. jodio pore nam ase tobe nijer bari theke bohu dure study center hobe. Setar jonno dai ke?kono clear kotha keo bolchena. sobai bolche BED korte hobe saradin online e thakte hoche amake. er ki kono uttar nai? ar koto chutbo edik odik Plz reply me…………………………………………………..Ami ar eta nie vabte parchina Amar incriment bondho hole kake dai korbo?…………………………………………………….Plz Reply .

7. sneha jaiswal says

i have submitted all of the documents for four times.still my name has not been enlisted in odl list in di ofc.how can i search for my name in the odl list.

8. Supriya Paul says

1st liste nam chilo ekhono amar nam pachina kobe BED e vorti hobo? er por to sob sit fill up hoe jabe? kichu ekta korun. Supriya Paul Selimabad High School Burdwan Jamalpur.

9. chandan das says

sir jadi kono candidate form fillup korar par counselling er samay tar nam na ase tahale se ki karbe.1st phase nam chila parer phase gulote nam nei.not match bolche..ki karbo.plz

10. krishna says

Septembar 8,2013 at 8:30 am
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am an untrained assistant teacher, I have appliction for ODL mode B.ED at Malda .But I am a candidate of Dakshin Dinajpur .But I have no vaccent in Dakshin Dinajpur so I infromed you that if I have chanced in Dakshin Dinajpur. I am very proud to you.How to solution of my case. Kindly give me a proper solution at your earliest.