Primary Teacher Eligibility Test 2014 – Date of Examination

Update: Primary TET postponed due to Election

West Bengal Board of Primary Education
A.P.C. Bhavan, DK-7/1, Sector – II, Saltlake City, Kolkata – 700 091

NOTICE

It is hereby notified that the Teacher Eligibility Test (Primary) will be held on Sunday, the 30th March, 2014 in terms of the Memo. No. 146-SE(EE)/10M-6/2009 dtd. 06.02.2014 of School Education Department, Govt. of West Bengal and as per the guidelines of the N.C.T.E vide No. 76-4/2010/NCTE/Acad. dtd. 11.02.2011 throughout the State on a single day. Details regarding the application procedures, eligibility, time, venue, fees etc. for both the candidates applied for TET, 2012 and new candidates will be published in due course.

Date: 18.02.2014

Sd/- Secretary

Source

Join WBXPress Forum | Like Facebook Page | Join Google+ Page | Follow Twitter

Comments

1. SUSOVAN PANDA says

Dear,
    Sir/Mam,
    Solemnly, I here by notified that when will be held on WB TET exam 2014 & we get application form (Freashers)? Please notified advanced us.

Yours faithfully,
    Susovan Panda
    & with all

2. SUSOVAN PANDA says

Dear,
    Sir/Mam,
    Sloemly, I here by notified that when will be held in WB TET 2014 exam &
    we get application form (FREASHERS)? Please notified avanced me.

Yours faithfully,
    SUSOVAN PANDA

3. raj sarkar says

dear
    sir/mam
    ami geography hpns ar student ami 3rd year ar exam sas kora bosa achi. jodi tet porikha ta ai time a hoy tahola khub valo hoya.

4. Payel Chowdhury says

Ami age exam diechilam. Kintu ei bar amar online admit deoar last date janachilana bole ami seta download korte parini. Kono bhabe ki ami seta pete parbo?

5. sanjib says

sir ami purono tet canditet kintu amr net theke bar kora oi kagoj ta hariye geche kintu ami oi kagojer sob details likhe rekhechi eta diye ami xm dite parbo to???? kindly Ektu bolben

6. gour pada gorain says

sir,ami purano candidate amar admit hariye geche ami parikhai baste pabo to.ar parikha ki30 march habe ki na ta sir jante parle valo hato.

• paramita poddar says

sir ami purano tet candite but eibarer exam dewar jonno admid card ta amr net theke ber kra hoyni.kindly jodi bolen kon website gele ami admid card ta oabo..

7. imran hoque says

dear respected sir,
    jara naki non trained tara tet qualify korle aage d.ed. korte hobe tobei niyog hobe.mohasoyer kache prosno:goribra d.ed. krar taka kothai pabe?na bojhate cheyechen j goribra d.e(a)d.(mrito) korbe???asole sei kothai holo:hate na marleo vate marbo!!!!!!hai judge!!!!apnio goribder kotha vablen na?bondho korun tet er name prohoson…

8. RAJESH CHAKRABORTY says

I am a new candidate for TET201.orjinal bank recipt is avablale with me.How do we get our admit card? kindly share the offical web site from where we can download our admit cards Regards

9. ABHIJIT DUTTA says

Ami 2013 r TET diyechhi . Ekhan 2nd TET debo. Kintu TET exam er time of reporting ta jante parchi na. Tai time ta ektu janale valo hoi. Please reply soon.

10. Tarak nath karmakar says

11. SASWATI MONDAL says

I’m a new candidate for TET 2014. Original bank receipt is available with me.
    How do we get our admit cards?
    kindly share the official web site from where we can down load our admit cards
    Regards

12. swagata maiti says

This is to inform you that I have lost my acknowledgement receipt, but I have the original admit card. In this situation can I sit for TET exam? If not then plz suggest me another way for which I may sit for the said Exam.

Rgds
    Swagata.

13. Aninda Roy says

I request to you plz give me the details of primary TET 2014.new form fill up of the new candidate & sent me which link click for from fill up apply
    So, I request you Plz..

your faithfully

Aninda Roy

14. ayush roy says

be jhater baalera kbe theke xam er frm fillup strt hche kichu jana be chudir vai……sobari j fatche….ektu 30 tarikhier age details ta deben……

15. jayanta das says

sir.
    Plez amake 30march je tet exam hobe .time kota thake janaben. Ami exam time ta akhono tick kore jante par6i na.
    plez amake 30 march sunday exam time janiye help korben.

• Kulwant Toppo says

Sir/Madam,
      As the date of TET 2014 has been declared and I got my hall ticket as well but I don’t know the time of examination. Please let me know the time of examination.

Thanks,
      Kulwant Toppo

16. Nilachal Sinha says

I requested you to plz give me the details of primary tet 2014.new form fillup of the new candidate.
    So, I request you…………..plz plz…..

your faithfully

Nilachal Sinha

17. Boltu oraw says

So, I request you…………..plz plz…..

your faithfully
    Boltu oraw

18. গোরাচাঁদ বসুনীয়া says

প্রাইমারী টেট পরিক্ষা কী ৩০ই মার্চ হবে ?

19. Monalisha Mondal. says

I am a new candidate and I deposit the money in the UBI bank. Please sent me the website address which will help me to fill up the Primary TET exam’s form.