Notification regarding TET 2014 – Payment of Application Fees
Published in School Education. Tags: Teacher Eligibility Test.
WEST BENGAL BOARD OF PRIMARY EDUCATION
A.P.C. Bhavan, DK-7/1, Sector-II, Salt Lake City. Kolkata – 700 091
In continuation of our notification regarding TET 2014 published on 19.02.2014 and 26.02.2014 this is further to notify that the candidates having qualifications and other eligibility criteria, as per Notification No. F.No. 61-03/20/NCTE/(N&S) dated 25.08.2010 of NCTE, MHRD-Memo No. S.O. 1352(E) dtd. 01.06.2011 & MHRD-Memo No. F.No. 1-17/2010-EE4, Dated 10th October, 2011, and who had not applied for TET 2012 may apply for TET 2014 to be conducted as per NCTE guidelines vide No. 764/2010/NCTE/Acad dated 11.02.2011 and deposit fees as fresh candidates.
Procedure for payment of application fees:
- The applicants shall have to pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) only (Rs. 25/- for SC/ST) to all the Bank Branches of United Bank of India by cash only in the A/c no. given below.
- They have to fill up a challan/ deposit slip, mentioning the A/c no. for his district given in the table below for deposit of the required fees.
- The candidates must keep the counter foil of the bank challan with the Transaction Id no. for obtaining admit cards.
- The applicants will also have to write the full name in BLOCK LETTERS in the space provided against ‘Deposited by’ as given in the example below.
- The process of such deposit will begin right from the date of publication of this advertisement on 07.03.2014 and the last date of deposit of fees: 14.03.2014
|District Code||Name of the district||Districtwise A/c name with district code||SB A/c No.|
|01||Darjeeling||TET-2014 DARJEELING (01)||0143010333733|
|02||Jalpaiguri||TET-2014 JALPAIGURI (02)||0143010333771|
|03||COOCHBEHAR||TET-2014 COOCHBEHAR (03)||0143010333788|
|04||UTTAR DINAJPUR||TET-2014 UTTAR DINAJPUR (04)||0143010333856|
|05||DAKSHIN DINAJPUR||TET-2014 DAKSHIN DINAJPUR (05)||0143010333900|
|06||Malda||TET-2014 MALDA (06)||0143010333863|
|07||Murshidabad||TET-2014 MURSHIDABAD (07)||0143010333832|
|08||Nadia||TET-2014 NADIA (08)||0143010333818|
|09||NORTH 24-PARGANAS||TET-2014 NORTH 24 PARGANAS (09)||0143010333849|
|10||Kolkata||TET-2014 KOLKATA (10)||0143010333825|
|11||SOUTH 24-PARGANAS||TET-2014 SOUTH 24 PARGANAS (11)||0143010333801|
|12||Howrah||TET-2014 HOWRAH (12)||0143010333795|
|13||Hooghly||TET-2014 HOOGHLY (13)||0143010333887|
|14||PURBAMEDINIPUR||TET-2014 PURBA MEDINIPUR (14)||0143010333870|
|15||Paschim Medinipur||TET-2014 PASCHIM MEDINIPUR (15)||0143010333894|
|16||Bankura||TET-2014 BANKURA (16)||0143010333917|
|17||Purulia||TET-2014 PURULIA (17)||0143010333740|
|18||BURDWAN||TET-2014 BURDWAN (18)||0143010333757|
|19||Birbhum||TET-2014 BIRBHUM (19)||0143010333764|
- Age Restriction: No age restriction for TET candidates. However age restriction in terms of the notification relating to the relevant recruitment by several Govt. and Non Govt. Agencies shall apply.
- Candidates who have lost their TET 2012 Admit Cards and have no photocopies of the same with them, may deposit fees in the district under which they have applied in TET 2012 and must produce the FIR/GDE at the Examination Hall.
- The candidates who have already confirmed their candidature online in terms of our notification on 26.02.2014 must not deposit fees. In case they are found out as depositors, both the candidatures shall be cancelled without assigning any reasons.
- Details about the allotment of venues etc. and about how to download the Admit Card will be published shortly.
- No candidate without the bank deposit challan will get the Admit Card and no duplicate Bank Deposit Challan will be issued.