Recognition of Un-Aided Schools as per RTE Act

West Bengal Board of Secondary Education
Sector-II, DJ-8, KARUNAMOYEE, Kolkata-700091

Memo No. N/S/74, dated 15.06.2012.

CIRCULAR

In pursuance of Circular No. 424(85)-SE(Pry)/10M-31/2012 dt.07/05/2012, issued by the Govt. of West Bengal in the School Education Department (Primary Branch) and in terms of Rule 10 of the RTE Rule, 2012 it is stated that all the Upper Primary (Class V to Class VIII) schools now run by the private Organisations / Individuals as unaided schools, which have not yet been recognized by the Board/ Council duly approved by the Central/ State Govt., shall have to submit their applications for recognition in the prescribed format online through the School Education Department’s web portal www.wbsed.gov.in within a period of three months (i.e. within 15/06/2012) positively from the date of publication of RTE Rules, 2012 in the form and manner as specified in the said Rules. Any existing unrecognized School failing to apply for recognition within stipulated time will be violating the provision of the RTE Act and appropriate action will be taken against such Schools as per the provision of the RTE Act, 2009 and Rules made thereunder.

Applicable application fees in Treasury Challan is to be deposited in the nearest Treasury as noted below:-

i) Upper Primary School (Class V to Class VIII) in rural areas Rs.7,000/-.
ii) Upper Primary School (Class V to Class VIII) in urban areas Rs.10,000/-.

The aforesaid fee is payable to Govt. of West Bengal under Code No. ES and A/c Head – “0202-Education, Sports., Art & Culture -01- General Education -800-0ther Receipt -300-Other Collections from General Education – 27- Other Receipts”.

Details of the procedural aspects as to the submission of applications for recognition and their disposal of have been detailed under Rule 10 [Schedule-I] of the West Bengal RTE Rule, 2012, which is also available in the School Education deptt’s website – www.wbsed.gov.in.

Sd/- Secretary
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education

Join WBXPress Forum | Like Facebook Page | Join Google+ Page | Follow Twitter

Comments

1. Tarak Nath Banerjee says

I would like to give thanks to the Hon’ble C.M. & her Ministry for granting Recognition to those large number of schools under the provision of RTE Act.

2. Tarak Nath Banerjee says

Rev.BroT.N.Bandyopadhyay @ P.N.Banerji’s House Durgapur wants to ask the state School Authority why the RTE Acts 2012, are not applicable for those unrecognised Schools running smoothly without following the Govt’s rules.The State Govt in the School Education Deptt. should control those Un-Recognised Schools by means of RTE Act & Rules for running their Educational business.

3. Tarak Nath Banerjee says

Every unrecognised school located in the state of west Bengal Should apply for recognition under RTE Act 2012. The schools are not recognised by the WBBPE or by the WBBSE Or CBSE/ICSE Should be identified as an illegal schools. UnrecmT.N.Bandyopadhya. secretary. STMCCS

4. John says

We are running a school at Siliguri with a registered society. we had paid the fee of Rs 3000/- by way of T R Form No 7 through State Bank of India Mangal deep branch, Siliguri; but did not fill in the required Application Form for Recognition of an Institution as unaided institution. Now we want to know if there is a way for applying a fresh by paying the fee amount and submitting the application. Kindly let me know to whom do we submit the application and the required fee. Please excuse as the earlier person in-charge has already left. We shall be grateful for this act of your kindness.

5. BIKI HAKOLA JR. HIGH SCHOOL says

I am assistant teacher of Biki Hakola Jr High School.we have deposited request moni 7000/ by treasury chalan.now we expect our recognition as early as possible. I want to know that my school id of wbbse & my school condition… plz rply me mst. – With regards -Sk Hasanujjaman. my mail id shasanujjaman@gmail.com

6. MOHAN KUSHWAHA says

DEAR SIR,
    I AM RUNNING AN ENGLISH MEDIUM PRIMARY SCHOOL AT RANIGANJ-713347 REGISTERED UNDER WEST BENGAL SOCIETY ACT IN THE NAME OF “BAL KRISHNA ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL”. NOW I WANT AFFILIATION FOR THE SCHOOL. HOW I CAN GET AFFILIATION. PLEASE SUGGEST ME.
    THANKING YOU
    WITH REGARDS
    MOHAN KUSHWAHA

7. Purnendu Chatterjee says

As per the rules of West Bengal Primary education , what is the procedure of affiliation of an private primary school ? Please reply us as soon as possible.

Regards
    Purnendu Chatterjee

8. Manas Mondal says

I’m the headmaster of SHISHU NALANDA. We have applied scheduled – I form through website and deposited all the documents to D.I(P.E) and D.I(S.E) in South 24 Parganas as the school is Upper primary standard (I to V). Now I want to know when the procedure of Inspection will start. Will we be informed before inspection ?

9. Grace Academy, Grassmore T.E,Po /Ps -Nagrakata,Dist-Jalpaiguri,Pin-735225,W.B says

Grace Academy School would like to have recognition under RTE rules,the school is run by Grace Share And Care Ministries Committee which is registered under W.B Societies Act bearing registration no. S/1LI No.73151. we have deposited Rs. 3000/- through SBI, Mal Branch on 16.07.2012 and our challan no. is 0202/10/16/7/12. We would like to forward action.

10. Jordan Subba says

Mount Zion English School would like to have the recognition under RTE rules, the school is run by school management it is a setup of Network Ministry of India- Himalayas which is registered society bearing registration no IV/203/2006. We have depsited Rs. 3000/- through SBI, Mal Branch on 27.06.2012 and our challan no is 0202/113. We would like to look forward your immediate acton.

Thanking you

11. RADHA RAMAN GANGULY says

We would like to have recognition our Bawali Kinder Garten Bengali Medium School, Bawali, Budge Budge-II, 24 Pargs(S) 7000137. We have deposited Rs.3000/- on 14.6.12 through SBI, Alipore Court Treasure Branch. Please note our Institution standard up to Class-IV, Our Sansad No. is XII, Sub-Baruipur. Look forward your immediate action.

12. Samsir Ali Shaikh says

Al-Ameen Madrasah and Modern Public School(MSK)

Our Madrasah is under West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education.Please inform me wheather
    we are eligible to fill up the online Registration form or not? Our Madrasah is un-aided.

13. Maheshtala High School ( Primary} says

We have diposited the reqisete money ( Rs 5000/-) by treasury chalan. now we espect our recognition as early as possible

14. Pranab Chakraborty says

Being the chairman of an un-aided & un-recognised primary school M.C . I want to have the ID of WBBSED for apply for recognition under W.B. RTE-act-2012 . pl. let me know How ?