6th Pay Commission for Universities/ WBBSE/ WBCHSE/ WBBME
Finance. 6th Pay Commission.
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
FINANCE (AUDIT) DEPARTMENT
NABANNA, 325, SARAT CHATTERJEE ROAD,
HOWRAH – 711102
No. 5695-F(P2)/FA/O/2E-1/309/15(N.B.). Dated, Howrah, the 1st October, 2019.
The State Government has constituted the 6th Pay Commission for State Government employees and certain other categories of employee by Resolution No. 8070-F(P), dated 27.11.2015 and decided the terms of reference of the said Commission under Resolution No. 8071-F(P), dated 27.11.2015.
Now, the Governor is pleased to decide that the said Commission will also examine the present pay structure and conditions of service of the regular employees of the following Institutions/ Bodies in line with that delineated in Resolution No. 8071-F(P), dated 27.11.2015:
i) All State-aided Universities (Non Teaching employees) as shown in Annexure-A,
ii) West Bengal Board of Secondary Education,
iii) West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education,
iv) West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education.
The Commission will make necessary recommendations as soon as possible preferably within a period of 3 (three) months.
Ordered that the resolution be communicated to the Administrative Departments concerned, to the Universities as enlisted in Annexure-I, West Bengal Board of Secondary Education, West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education and West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education.
Ordered that the resolution be published in the Kolkata Gazette.
Sd/- H. K. Dwivedi
Additional Chief Secretary to the
Government of West Bengal
ANNEXURE – A
- University of Calcutta
- Jadavpur University
- Burdwan University
- Kalyani University
- Rabindra Bharati University
- North Bengal University
- Vidyasagar University
- West Bengal State University
- Gour Banga University
- Presidency University
- Sidhu-Kanho Birsha University
- Cooch-Behar Panchanan Barma University
- Diamond Harbour Women’s University
- Kazi Nazrul University
- Bankura University
- Raiganj University
- Sanskrit College and University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology
- West Bengal University of Teacher’s Training, Education Planning and Administration
- Aliah University
- Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya
- West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences
- Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya
- West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
No. 5695-F dated 01.10.2019, Source