West Bengal Board of Primary Education
Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan
DK 7/1, Sector II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata 700091
No. 80/BPE/D.EL.ED./2019 Date: 09/04/2019
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING INSTITUTIONAL APPROVAL OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS FOR APPEARING AT PART-I (FIRST YEAR) D.EL.ED. (REGULAR/FACE TO FACE) THEORETICAL EXAMINATION SESSION- 2017-2019
In continuation of Board’s Notification No. 58/BPE/D.EL.ED./2019 dated 08/03/2019 and subsequent Notifications published in the websites, all the heads of the D.El.Ed. Institutes are hereby notified that they should enter into their login with their secret User Id and Password and go through the following instructions/ guidelines for authentication of each of the applications, made by the registered students of the session 2017-2019 for appearing at D. El. Ed. Part – I Examination- 2017-2019.
- Log in with your secret ID & Password
- Click on the Menu : Transaction > Admit Scrutiny
- Select Student Type (Regular, Continuing, Supplementary) from “Select List” and click on ‘Show’ button.
- Click on “Details” under Action.
- Check the Information and Documents uploaded by the candidate.
- If any document (Photo, Signature and Registration Certificate) uploaded by the candidate is found to ‘mismatch’ or be ‘incorrect’, you have to upload ‘matched’/’correct’ Photo, Signature and Registration Certificate under “Applicant Upload Details” and click on ‘Edit’ button.
- After replacing the ‘mismatched’/ ‘incorrect’ document you have to select the “Approved” which brings out from “Isapproved” dropdown list, then click on “Save” button.
- In case of no replacement/ correction, only select the “Approved” which brings out from “Isapproved” dropdown list, then click on “Save” button.
The process of authentication will commence on and from 10/04/2019 and continue till 18/04/2019.
Sd/- Dr. R.C. Bagchi