GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE
HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION BRANCH
SWASTHVA BHAVAN, GROUND FLOOR
GN 29, SECTOR V, SALT LAKE, KOLKATA 700 091
Memo HHM/1H-79-2015/192 Date: 08.09.2015
As per guidelines regarding institutional framework for the SUSHREE scheme, a State Level Award Committee and District Level Award Nomination Committees are hereby constituted.
A. State Level Award Committee is formed with the following members:
- Mission Director NHM – Chairperson
- Director Health Services and Ex officio secretary – Member
- Jt. DHSPH&CD – Member
- Jt. DHS P&D – Member
- Jt. OHS FW/SFWO – Member
- Jt. DHS Nursing – Member
- Jt. DHS HA – Member
- DDHS HA – (Nodal officer of QA) – Member Convener
- DADHS P&D – Member
- Health Specialist UNICEF – Member
- Sr Technical Advisor – Sulabh International – Member
- Sr Environmental Engineer – WB Pollution Control Board – Member
- Engineer In Chief – PHE Dept – Member
The TORs of this committee would be to:
- Disseminate the criteria and methodology of this National Initiative to public healthcare facilities in the state.
- Constitute state level external assessment team for the purpose of facility assessment and scoring.
- Enable training of external assessors on the defined criteria.
- Coordinate the process of assessment and validation of internal scores
- Finalize the list of award winners and runners up based on the assessment.
- Facilitate an award ceremony at the state level and transfer award money to the respective facilities.
- Resolve any conflict during the nomination and assessment process.
B. District Level Award Nomination Committee is formed with the following members:
- District Magistrate (Chairperson)
- CMOH – Member Convener
- Dy CMOH I/DyCMOH ll/ Dy CMOH III (Member)
- One Superintendent of the District Hospital/ SD Hospital (Member)
- Swasthya Karmadakshya of Zilla Parishad
This committee would undertake the following tasks:
- Disseminate details of award scheme and criteria to all health care facilities in the district.
- Ensure the process of internal and peer assessment in the district through:
a. Training facility staff in undertaking internal/peer assessments
b. Allocation of teams for peer assessments and providing logistic support
c. Monitor implementation of internal and peer assessments, and
d. Review of scores and support facilities to fill identified gaps.
- Nominate facilities for award based on the scores obtained by internal/ peer assessment for finalization at the state level.
Sd/- Malay Kumar De
Health & Family Welfare Department
Government of West Bengal