Counselling at AYUSH/ Physiotherapy Colleges, 2013-14
Published in Health. Tags: Admission.
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
CENTRAL SELECTION COMMITTEE (AYUSH)
SWASTHYA BHAWAN, GN-29, SALT LAKE
No. 591/HD4E-135/2013 Date: 5.9.2013
COUNSELLING/ ADMISSION FOR AFFILIATED AYUSH/ PHYSIOTHERAPY COLLEGES OF WEST BENGAL IN THE ACADEMIC SESSION-2013-14
1. Prescribed application Form for counseling/ admission to Degree course in Homoeopathy (B.H.M.S), Ayurveda (B.A.M.S), Unani (B.U.M.S) and Physiotherapy (B.P.T) in different Government and Private Colleges in West Bengal will be available in the Website of the Department of Health & family Welfare, Government of West Bengal. Counseling/ admission Form can be downloaded by the candidate from the Website of the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal. So the candidate shall submit the duly filled up form before 12 noon on his/ her respective date of counseling as mentioned below along with the submission of Rs. 100/-(Rs. One hundred) only as counseling fees.
2. The counseling will be held at Auditorium of Swasthya Bhavan, 2nd Floor, GN-29, Salt Lake, Sector-V, Kolkata-91.
3. The candidate along with one guardian will be allowed at aforesaid venue on the respective date of counseling as per the schedule below.
4. COUNSELLING PROGRAMME/ SCHEDULE OF DATE OF COUNSELLING:-
|ST, SC & PC||ALL||16.9.2013||10-30 A.M.|
6. Once option is given by the candidate for admission in particular system of Medicine of AYUSH /therapy, no change in another system /therapy will be entertained.5. If any circumstances the aspirant candidate fails to appear before the counseling his /her parents may be allowed to appear on the respective date of counseling provided the parent must produce the duly filled up Form along with a letter of authorization issued by the candidate and valid identity of the parent. In no circumstances any candidate or his parents will be allowed to appear before the counseling after his/her respective date of counseling as per the schedule above.
7. All the candidates /authorized person shall have to produce the following documents during counseling:-
i) Filled up application form with Passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted officer.
ii) Original & one attested copy of JEE ( JENPARH) 2013 ADMIT Card.and Rank Card of JENPARH- 2013.
iii) Original & one attested copy of mark sheet of 10+2 examination or its equivalent.
iv) Original & attested copy of age proof certificate (admit card of Madhyamik or its equivalent).
v) Orginal & one attested copy of SC/ST/PC certificate from competent authority.
vi) Original residential certificate from competent authority.
8. An amount of Rs. 3100/- in cash must be deposited by the selected candidates in spot for admission in his/her opted Government or Private Colleges, otherwise his/her selection will be treated as cancelled suo-moto. The rest amount should be submitted in the respective college within seven days from the date of counseling. In case of private colleges the rest amount should be submitted in Pay order/ Demand Draft. In case of admission in another college within the respective system of medicine after re-counseling this amount will be returned back. But the spot admission fees Rs. 3100/- will not be returned.
9. Candidates selected through counseling as per their option shall have to take admission within seven days from the date of counseling; otherwise his candidature will be cancelled.
10. Candidates passed in 10+ 2 (equivalent) examination from the board outside the State, their admission will be provisional till their certificate is verified by the admitting college from the authority of the concerned State. If any discrepancy is found their admission will be cancelled.
i) Re-counseling will be held on 30.9.2013 and 1.10.2013 amongst the admitted students within particular system of medicine/ Physiotherapy.
ii) Registration for Re-counseling:- All aspirants admitted candidate must register his name between 10-30 a.m. and 12 noon, beyond that time he/she will not be allowed to participate.
iii) Venue of re-counseling: – Auditorium of Swasthya Bhavan, 2nd Floor, GN-29, Salt Lake, Sector-V, Kolkata-91.
iv) Date of admission: – within seven days from the date re-counseling.
Sd/- MEMBER SECRETARY
CENTRAL SELECTION COMMITTEE (AYUSH)
No. 591/HD dated 05.09.2013, Source