GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
CENTRAL SELECTION COMMITTEE (AYUSH)
SWASTHYA BHAWAN, GN-29, SALT LAKE
No. 425/HD/4E-138/2014 Date: 11.08.2014
COUNSELLING/ ADMISSION FOR AFFILIATED AYUSH/ PHYSIOTHERAPY COLLEGES OF WEST BENGAL IN THE ACADEMIC SESSION – 2014-15
1. Prescribed Application Form for Counseling/ Admission to Degree course in Homoeopathy (B.H.M.S), Ayurveda (B.A.M.S), Physiotherapy (B.P.T) and B.U.M.S (if permitted by Govt. of India or apex council) in different Government and Private Colleges in West Bengal is attached with this notice for downloading. So the candidate shall submit the duly filled up Admission form before 12 Noon on his/ her respective date of counseling as mentioned below along with the submission of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred) only as Counseling fees.
2. COUNSELING PROGRAMME/ SCHEDULE OF DATE OF COUNSELING:-
Venue: – CONFERENCE HALL /AUDITORIUM of Swasthya Bhawan, GN-29, Salt Lake, Sector-V, Kolkata-700091.
|ST, SC, & PC||ALL||27.08.2014||10-30 A.M.||1st floor|
|GENERAL||1-700||30.08.2014||10-30 A.M.||2nd floor|
|GENERAL||701 – 1500||30.08.2014||2-30 P.M.||2nd floor|
|GENERAL||1501 -2000||01.09.2013||10-30 A.M.||1st floor|
|GENEARL||2001 -2500||01.09.2014||2-30 P.M.||1st floor|
|GENERAL||2501 -3000||03.09.2014||10-30 A.M.||1st floor|
|GENERAL||3001 – 3500||03.09.2014||2-30 P.M.||1st floor|
|GENERAL||3501 -4200||04.09.2014||10-30 A.M.||2nd floor|
|GENERAL||4201 -5000||04.09.2014||2-30 P.M.||2nd floor|
|GENERAL||5001 – 5700||06.09.2014||10-30 A.M.||2nd floor|
|GENERAL||5701 – REST||06.09.2014||2-30 P.M.||2nd floor|
3. Only the candidate will be allowed at the above mentioned venue on the respective date of counseling as per the schedule above. If under any circumstances the aspirant candidate fails to appear on the respective date of counseling his/ her parents may be allowed to appear on the respective date of counseling provided the parent must produce the duly filled up Form along with a letter of authorization issued by the candidate and valid identity of the parent. Under no circumstances any candidate or his/ her parents will be allowed to appear before the counseling after his/her respective date of counseling as per the schedule above.
4. Once option is given by the candidate for admission in a particular system of Medicine under AYUSH /Physiotherapy, no change in another system/ Physiotherapy will be entertained.
5. Reservation of seats for OBC candidates in different AYUSH and Physiotherapy colleges will not be implemented in this session till the enhancement of seats for accommodating OBC candidates as per the Section 5 (2) of the West Bengal State Higher Education Institutions (Reservation in Admission) Act, 2013 in each college.
6. All the candidates /authorized person (s) shall have to produce the following documents at the time of his/ her respective counseling:-
i. Filled up application form with Passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted officer.
ii. Original & one attested copy of JEE (JENPARH) Examination, 2014 ADMIT Card and Rank Card of JENPARH-2014.
iii. Original & one attested copy of Mark Sheet of 10+2 examination or its equivalent.
iv. Original & attested copy of Age Proof Certificate (admit card of Madhyamik or its equivalent).
v. Original & one attested copy of SC/ST/PC Certificate from competent authority
vi. Original Residential Certificate issued by competent authority.
7. An amount of Rs. 3100/- (Rupees Three thousand one hundred) only in cash must be deposited by the selected candidate(s) on spot for admission in his/her opted Government or Private Colleges, otherwise his/her selection will be treated as ‘cancelled suo-moto’. The rest amount should be submitted in the respective college(s) within seven days from the date of counseling failing which his/her selection will be treated as ‘cancelled suo-moto’. In case of private colleges the rest amount should be submitted in Pay order/ Demand Draft. In case of admission in another college within the respective system of medicine after re-counseling the said Pay order/ Demand Draft will be returned back. But the spot admission fees Rs. 3100/- will not be returned.
8. Candidates selected through counseling as per their option shall have to take admission within seven days from the date of counseling; otherwise his candidature will be cancelled.
9. Candidates passed in 10+2 (equivalent) examination from the board outside the State, their admission will be provisional till their certificate is verified by the admitting college from the authority of the
concerned State. If any discrepancy is found their admission will be cancelled.
10. The assessment of P.C candidates should be made in consultation with respective Board of I.P.G.M.E.R as per the new regulations as adopted in case of admission in MBBS course.
11. RE-COUNSELLING: –
i. Re-counseling will be held on 15.09.2014 and 16.09.2014 amongst the admitted students within particular system of medicine/ Physiotherapy.
ii. Registration for Re-counseling: All admitted candidates must register his/ her name between 10-30 a.m. and 12 Noon, beyond that time he/ she will not be allowed to participate.
iii. Venue: Conference Hall /Auditorium of Swasthya Bhavan, 2nd Floor, GN-29, Salt Lake, Sector-V, Kolkata-91.
iv. Date of admission: – within seven days from the date re-counseling.
CENTRAL SELECTION COMMITTEE (AYUSH)