Grant of DA to Employees (Pre-Revised Scale) in Education, 2014
Update: DA to Teaching & Non-Teaching Staffs (Pre-Revised Scale), 2015
Government of West Bengal
School Education Department
Planning & Budget Branch
Bikash Bhavan, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 091.
No. 430(30)-SE(P&B)/5B-37/2009 Dated: 27.12.2013.
From: Shri A.K.Haldar
Assistant Secretary to the Govt. of West Bengal
- The Commissioner of School Education, West Bengal
- The Director of S.C.E.R.T., West Bengal, 25/3, Bally gunge Circular Road, Kolkata-700 019.
- The Director of Accounts (School Education), West Bengal. 2nd Floor, Bikash Bhavan, SaltLake, Kolkata -700 091
- The Assistant Secretary (DDO), School Education Department, Govt, of West Bengal
- The Assistant Secretary, Administrative Branch, School Education Department
- The Secretary, West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education, Vidyasagar Bhavan, 9/2, Block DJ, Sector – II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700 091
- The Secretary, West Bengal Board of Secondary Education, 77/2 Park Street, Kol-16
- The Secretary, West Bengal Board of Primary Education, Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan, DK 7/1, Sector – II, Bidhannagar, Karunamoyee, Kolkata -700 091
- Project Director, Cooked Mid Day Meal Project, Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan, 7/1, Sector – II, Bidhannagar, Karunamoyee, Kolkata – 700 091
- Secretary, West Bengal Central School Service Commission. Acharya Sadan, 11 & 11/1 Block – EE, Salt lake, Kolkata 700 091
- The State Project Director, Paschim Banga Sarva Siksha Mission
- The President, West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling
- The Chairman, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Sports School, Banipur
- P. A. to the Principal Secretary, School Education Department
- P.A. to the Joint Secretary (Administrative Branch), School Education Department
- P.A. to the Joint Secretary(Planning & Budget Branch), School Education Department
- P.S. to Hon’ble Minister-in-Charge, School Education Department
- The Assistant Secretary(Law Branch), School Education Department
- The Registrar, School Education Department
- The Nodal Officer, School Education Department
- The Section Officer, __ Branch, School Education Department
- Senior Typist Supervisor, Issue Section, School Education Department
- Notice Board, School Education Department
- Guard file
Sub: Grant of Dearness Allowance to the Teaching and Non-teaching employees of Non-Government Aided/Sponsored Educational Institutions who are in the pre-revised scale of pay/ Employees of Statutory Bodies/ Govt. Undertakings/ Local Bodies etc. with effect from the 1st January, 2014.
The undersigned is directed by order of the Governor to say that the Governor is pleased to direct that all the whole time approved employees of Statutory Bodies/Govt. Undertakings /Local Bodies etc. under the administrative control of this Department, who are in receipt of Dearness Allowance at State Government rates i.e. 52% of Band Pay and Grade Pay taken together, with effect from January 1, 2013, shall draw Dearness Allowance @58% with effect from the 1st January, 2014, in terms of Finance (Audit) Department’s memo no. 8841-F(P2) dated the 16th December, 2013.
2. The Dearness Allowance sanctioned herein above shall be rounded off to the nearest rupees, in each case.
3. In case of Public Undertakings/ Statutory Bodies the additional expenditure should be borne by such Undertakings/ Bodies themselves out of their own resources or out of the financial assistance provided to them in the budget and that no additional financial assistance will be given to them on account of sanction of Dearness Allowance.
4. The undersigned is further directed to enclose a copy of the Memo No. 8842-F(P2) dated the 16th December, 2013 received from the Finance Department, Audit Branch, Govt. of West Bengal, regarding Grant of Dearness Allowance to the State Govt. employees/ Teachers and non-teaching employees of Non-Govt. Educational Institutions/ Employees of Statutory Bodies/Govt. Undertakings/ Panchayats including Panchayats Karmee and Municipal Corporation/ Local Bodies etc. who are drawing their pay in the pre-revised scale of pay, for information and necessary action at their end.
5. This order issues in terms of Finance (Audit) Department’s Memo No. 8841-F(P2) dated the 16th December, 2013 and Memo No. 8842-F(P2) dated the 16th December, 2013.
Enclo: As stated
Sd/- Assistant Secretary
No. 430-SE dated 27.12.2013, Source