Administrative head of the Forest Directorate is presently designated as Head of Forest Force (HoFF). Office of Head of Forest Force is at Aranya Bhawan, Kolkata.
- Sabujshree – Sapling for Every New Born Child
A sapling will be distributed to every new born child at the time of release from the hospital. Parents of the baby will be requested to name the tree after the name of the child.
- Discontinuation of LOC System – Migration from Forest Account
Procedure for migration of outstanding deposit works/ security deposit account balance from Forest accounts to the books of accounts maintained in the Treasury.
- Compendium of Forest Acts, Rules and Orders
Compendium of Forest Acts, Rules and Orders Published by Divisional Forest Officer, Publicity Division, Aranya Bhaban, Block-LA-10A, Sector-III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700098 in 2011.
- West Bengal Forest Service Recruitment & Training Rules, 2014
West Bengal Forest Service (Recruitment and Training) Rules, 2014 regulate recruitment and training to the post of Assistant Divisional Forest Officer in the West Bengal Forest Service under Forest Department.
- Sanction of Incentive to Forest staff posted in remote areas
The rates of incentive are as follows: (a) Rs. 500/- per month for officers and staff of Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ of Gr. Pay Rs. 4700/- (b) Rs. 400/- per month for staff of Group ‘C’ and ‘D’.