Sanction of Incentive to Forest staff posted in remote areas
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
DIRECTORATE OF FORESTS
Office of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests & Head of Forest Force, W.B.
Aranya Bhawan, Block LA-10A, Sector-III, Saltlake City
Kolkata – 700 098
ORDER NO. 11-S/PMC/2014 Dated, 26th February, 2014
Sub: Sanction of incentive to forest staff posted in remote forest areas.
The matter of awarding incentive to forest personnel posted in remote forest areas has been approved by the Dept. of Forests, Govt. of West Bengal, vide their No. 3324-For/FR/O/N/10A-10/2013 dt. 27.12.13, In accordance with the said order
(1) Only field level officers and staff who actually perform duties within the remote forest areas and not posted in District, Sub-Division, Block, Municipal Headquarters, may be considered for such incentives.
(2) The rates of incentive are as follows :-
(a) Rs. 500/- per month for officers and staff of Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ of Gr. Pay Rs. 4700/-
(b) Rs. 400/- per month for staff of Group ‘C’ and ‘D’
(3) Only field level officers and staff up to the rank of Forest Rangers who are covered under point No. 1 above, may be eligible for such incentives.
(4) Further according to Dept. of Forests, Govt. of West Bengal’s No. 41-For/FR/O/N/10A-10/2013 dt. 08.01.14, a committee headed by PCCF & HoFF as Chairman and PCCF, Research, Monitoring & Devp., PCCF, Wildlife and PCCF, General as Members and APCCF, HRD, as Member Secretary was constituted to identify the remote forest areas for the purpose of incentives. Accordingly, the committee has considered and finalized the list of identified remote forest areas for the said purpose, which is attached herewith as Annexure-I for disbursement of incentives to the employees posted in remote forest areas.
(5) As per Forest Dept’s Memo No. 41-For/FR/O/N/10A-10/2013 DT. 08.01.14, the expenditure under this incentive may be booked under H/S “2406-01-001-Direction and Administration-07-Other allowance of respective circles”.
Sd/- N C BAHUGUNA
Principal Chief Conservator of Forests &
Head of Forest Force West Bengal
No. 11-S/PMC dated 26.02.2014, Source