PAR Department is mainly engaged in controlling the cadre borne in IAS, WBCS (Executive), West Bengal Secretariat Service, West General Service, West Bengal Assistants & Typists.
- Administrative Allowances for BDO/ SDO/ ADM/ DM
‘Administrative Allowances’/ ‘Special Allowances’ for Block Development Officer, Sub-Divisional Officer, Additional District Magistrate is Rs. 1,200/- per month.
- Prior Approval from Finance is mandated before Re-Employment
All the Departments are requested to forward the re-employment cases to Finance Department prior to issue of re-employment order after due observance of guidelines.
- Guidelines for Submission of Schemes for Administrative Infrastructure Up-gradation
Guidelines for submission of Projects /Schemes for up-gradation of Administrative Infrastructure in Districts /Sub-divisions of West Bengal.
- Constitute of The West Bengal Group-D Recruitment Board
The West Bengal Group – D Recruitment Board shall be responsible for selecting and recommending candidates for direct recruitment to group D posts via a transparent mechanism.
- Designating W.B.C.S.(Exe) Officers as Deputy Secretary
W.B.C.S. (Exe) officers on movement to prerevised scale No. 17 shall be designated as Deputy Secretary while posted in the Secretariat Deptt. or Ex-Officio Deputy Secretary when posted outside the State Secretariat.
- Restructuring of W.B.C.S.(Exe) Cadre: Additional Increments
Restructuring of W.B.C.S. (Exe) Cadre: Allowing 2 (two) additional increments of W.B.C.S. (Exe) officer in pre-revised scale No. 17 & 18 to all WBCS (Exe) officers who are presently enjoying these Scales.
- Replacement of Affidavit and Attestation by Gazetted Officers
‘Affidavit’ and ‘Attestation’ by Gazetted Officers and others shall be substituted by Self Declaration and Self -Attestation respectively with effect from 1st December, 2014.
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to All India Services Officers
Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure raising the rate of Dearness Allowance to 90% with effect from 01.07.2013, from the existing rate of 80%.
- West Bengal Right to Information Rules, 2006
Application to the State Public Information Officer shall be accompanied with a court-fee or a non-Judicial Stamp paper or by Demand Draft of rupees ten.
- Guidelines to Anti Corruption Branch Police Station
In cases where the State Vigilance Commission recommends lodging of Criminal cases, the State Government may refer such cases to the Anti Corruption Police Station after examination.