Document Verification of TET-2014 Qualified Candidates
Update: Dates of Scrutiny, Interview and Aptitude Test of TET, 2014
West Bengal Board of Primary Education
“Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan”
DK 7/1, Sector II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata 700091
Memo No. 2846/BPE/2016 Date: 12/10/2016
In continuation of our earlier Notification dated 25.09.2016 this is further to notify that arrangements are going on in full swing for conducting the scrutiny/ verification of the testimonials and viva-voce/ interview and aptitude test of the TET 2014 qualified candidate those who have submitted on-line applications in response to our Notification mentioned herein above for the appointment to the post of Assistant Teachers of a particular Council only in the Govt. Aided/ Govt. Sponsored Primary/ Junior Basic Schools under the District Primary School Councils/ Primary School Councils of West Bengal during 19th October, 2016 to 28th October, 2016. The Date, Time & Venue of scrutiny/ verification of the testimonials and viva-voce/ Interview and Aptitude Test of a particular district/ council would be notified in the websites: www.wbbpe.org and www.wbsed.gov.in. The candidates will also be informed through SMS and/or e-mails to their Mobile Phones and e-mail addresses provided by them at the time of Registration for on-line application.
In the event, the process remains incomplete, the further schedule will be notified in due course.
All such candidates are required to produce the following documents in original alongwith 2 (two) sets of photocopies (self-attested) at the time of scrutiny/ verification :
1) Original Admit card of the TET.
2) Admit card of Madhyamik Pariksha/ certificate thereof as proof of age.
3) Mark sheet and Certificate of Madhyamik or its equivalent examination issued by Board/ Council.
4) Mark sheet and Certificate of Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination issued by Board/ Council.
5) Mark sheet and Certificate of two year D.El.Ed. Examination or its equivalent (except the certificate of 2013-2015)
6) Mark sheet and Certificate of Graduation (BA/B.Sc/B.Com etc) issued by the University.
7) Caste-certificate (SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B) issued by competent Govt. authority.
8) PH certificate, as per Govt. rules.
9) Exempted category-certificate issued by competent Govt. authority.
11) The first engagement letter issued by the Competent Govt. Authority as a primary para-teacher.
12) Experience certificate of a primary para-teacher issued by the D.P.O/ S.D.O for counting of services and age-relaxation.
13) All relevant testimonials and certificates relating to co-curricular activities, as per the recruitment rules.
14) Voter ID/ Aadhar Card.
15) Two passport size photographs, self-attested.
Sd/- Dr. R. C. Bagchi
No. 2846/BPE dated 12.10.2016School Education, Teacher Eligibility Test