Documents to be Submitted to Get TET-2014 Pass Certificate
School Education. D. El. Ed, Teacher Eligibility Test.
West Bengal Board of Primary Education
“Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan”
DK 7/1, Sector II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata 700091
Memo No. 1217/BPE/2022 Date: 12.08.2022
NOTIFICATION IN RESPECT OF THE TET QUALIFIED AND D.EL.ED PASSED CANDIDATES OF THE SESSION 2019-2021 FOR ISSUE OF TET-2014 PASS CERTIFICATE
In continuation to our earlier notification no. 1165/BPE/2022 Dt. 04.08.2022 it is hereby notified that the TET-2014 qualified candidates who have passed Two Year D.El.Ed. Course in the session 2019-2021 and cannot submit their particulars to get TET-2014 Pass Certificates in the Online System, may submit their documents and testimonials at the office of the undersigned in the drop box on and from 16.08.2022 to 18.08.2022 during office hours.
The documents to be submitted :-
- Photocopy of TET Admit Card.
- Photocopy of Downloaded document of TET-Qualification/ proof of TET-2014 qualification.
- Photocopy of the Mark Sheet & Certificate of H.S. or Equivalent Examination.
- Copy of the Mark Sheet of D.El.Ed. Training for the session 2019-2021.
- Photocopy of the Voter ID Card/ AADHAAR CARD.
(Dr. R. C. Bagchi)
No. 1217-BPE dated 12.08.2022, Source