Education Loan for Minority Students, 2014-15
Published in Minorities Affairs. Tags: Education Loan.
West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation
(A Statutory Corporation of Govt. of West Bengal)
An ISO 9001-2008 Certified Organization
HO: “AMBER”, DD-27/E, SALT LAKE CITY, SEC-I, KOLKATA-700064
Phone No: 033-40047469. Website: www.wbmdfc.org
Inviting Application for Education Loan for the year 2014-15 [for Minority Students]
WBMDFC invites online applications at www.wbmdfc.net for education loan for the year 2014-15 from students belonging to Minority Communities (i.e. Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsee and Jain) who are pursuing Technical/ Professional courses at Under Graduate/ Post Graduate level or short term courses under recognized Institutes of West Bengal and other states of India. Details of eligible courses may be seen at WBMDFC’s website www.wbmdfc.org
The Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- He/ She must be the citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal.
- His/ Her annual family income should not exceed Rs. 81000/- in rural areas and Rs. 103000/- in urban areas.
- He/ She should have obtained minimum 50% marks in the last final examination of the Board/ University.
- His/her age should not more than 32 years.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The eligible students are to apply Online at www.wbmdfc.net and after finalizing the application a hard copy to be printed out.
2. Students are required to submit duly signed by them the printed version of their online applications to their respective institutes for verification of information given in the online application. The hard copy of the online application is to be handed over to the students duly certified by the head of the respective institute for onward submission to WBMDFC’s head office/ Respective DoMA Office of the District.
3. CBS Bank Account opened jointly in the name of student and parent or legal guardian, if selected.
4. Eligible students are required to provide eligible guarantors and execution of other documents, if selected.
5. The hard copy of the online application will be submitted duly signed by the Institute along with undernoted documents.
(i) Fees structure, duration of the Course, bonafied certificate of the eligible student and age proof.
(ii) Annual family Income Certificate from MP/MLA/SDO/BDO/Pradhan/Councilor or Chairman of the concerned Municipality.
(iii) Attested copy of Mark Sheet of the last qualifying examination of the Board/ University.
6. Date of submission of hardcopy of online application is 16th July 2014 to 31st October 2014.
Details may be seen at WBMDFC’s website www.wbmdfc.org or contact the Office of WBMDFC.
WBMDFC Education Loan Notification