Important Points regarding Primary TET, 2015 on 11.10.2015
Published in School Education. Tags: Teacher Eligibility Test.
West Bengal Board of Primary Education
A.P.C. Bhavan, DK-7/1, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-91
In continuation of our earlier notification dated 28.08.2015, it is further notified for all concerned that the TET Examination due to be held on 04.10.2015 is rescheduled on 11.10.2015 (Sunday) from 2:00 pm. The attention of all concerned is drawn hereby to the following important points:-
- The unsuccessful candidates of TET 2012, who have original Admit Cards, but have not downloaded the Acknowledgement Receipts/Slips and have not applied for Acknowledgement Receipts/Slips with photocopy of original Admit Cards of TET 2012 till now, may apply again to their respective District Primary School Council offices compulsorily with the photocopy of the original Admit Card of TET 2012 within 7 (seven) days after the publication of this notification.
- In such cases their previous Examination Centres/Venues may be changed.
- No application shall be accepted after the expiry of the stipulated period of 7 (seven) days (i.e. till September, 2015).
- The unsuccessful candidates of TET 2012 are to produce their original Admit Cards of TET 2012 and the downloaded Acknowledgement Receipts/Slips (photocopies of the both) at the entrance of Examination Centres/Venues. The photocopies will be retained in the examination hall.
- The candidates who deposited fees with the United Bank of India in 2014 and downloaded their Admit Cards in 2015, are to produce at the entrance of Examination Centres/Venues two copies of the duly filled-in downloaded Admit Cards pasted with self-photographs. One of the Admit Cards will have to be submitted in the examination hall.
- The candidates who collected new application forms in 2015, are to produce two parts of the Admit Cards duly filled-in and pasted with self-photographs in both the parts at the entrance of Examination Centres/Venues. One part of the Admit Card will have to be submitted in the examination hall.
- All the candidates of the TET Examination should reach the examination Centres/Venues at least one hour before the commencement of the examination i.e. by 1:00 pm.
- The decision of the Venue/Centre-in-Charge is final in the examination hall.
- All types of electronic gadgets like Mobile Phone, Calculator etc. are strictly prohibited in the Examination Centre/Venue.
- In case of impersonation, showing fake documents and using photographs of others stringent measures will be adopted.
- Use of ball-point pen with black ink to fill-up the O.M.R. sheet is compulsory.