MAULANA AZAD EDUCATION FOUNDATION
(Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India)
Chelmsford Road, New Delhi – 110 055
Phone: 23583788, 23583789 Fax: 011-23561945
Website: maef.nic.in Email: email@example.com
Guide lines and some instructions about Maulana Azad National Scholarship
Last Date of Application: 30th September, 2015
Maulana Azad Education Foundation provides scholarship. For meritorious girl students belonging to minorities. Online and offline forms can be filled for the academic year 2015-16 from 1st July, 2015. Those girl students, who have got 55% in class 10th examination and got admission in class 11th in the year when result of 10th exam is declared, are eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme. While applying for the scholarship attention should be given to the following important points:
- The application form should be verified by the principal of present school/college.
- Photo must be attested by the principal of present school/college.
- Marksheet should be attested by principal of present school/college.
- Annual income of the parents must be less than 100000 (one lac).
- Income certificate should produce in Hindi/English language only.
- Income certificate should be issued by Tahsildar, Block officer or Notary Public of the Concerned area/Block/Distt.
It has been observed that many students commit mistake in the following application form, which causes difficulty for both the applicant as well as the office of the foundation. Therefore following instructions must be followed while filling the application form.
- Full name should be written in English (block letters).
- Complete address like House No., street No., Block, District, State and Pin No must be mentioned.
- Phone No. /mobile No. of parents/Guardian should also be mentioned in concerned column.
- If available Email address should also be provided.
- A copy of bank passbook/Aadhaar card should also be enclosed to make it convenient to collect any informal easily.