After 31.03.2017 neither Sanction Order nor bills will be processed without system generated Certificate of Enrolment duly verified from the respective DDO.
Published in Finance Tags: WBHS
Government of West Bengal
No. 1018-F(MED) WB Date: 25.11.2016
Online application and issuance of Certificate of Enrolment by DDOs was introduced for availing Cashless medical treatment facility upto Rupees One lakh only under West Bengal Health For All Employees and Pensioners Cashless Medical Treatment Scheme, 2014 (hereinafter called the Cashless Scheme, 2014 vide FD Notification No. 4656-F(Med) dt 05.09.2014.
2. The WBHS, 2008 was merged with the Cashless Scheme, 2014 w.e.f 15.09.2014 as per clause 13 of FD Notification No. 4656-F(Med) dt 05.09.2014.
3. The Government Employees/ Government Pensioners and their eligible dependent member of the family enrolled under the Cashless Scheme, 2014 will be entitled to all the benefits of WBHS, 2008 plus additional benefit of cashless treatment upto Rupees One lakh only. So, the ‘Certificate of Enrolment’ generated for the Cashless Scheme, 2014 will be valid for both Cashless Treatment and Reimbursement Treatment as per FD Memo No 884-F(Med) WB Dt 31.07.2015.
4. The last date of online enrolment under the Cashless Scheme, 2014 and accordingly validity of existing card and reimbursement facility as per WBHS 2008 has been extended upto 31st March, 2017 vide FD Memo No. 218-F(Med) dt 03.03.2016.
5. Now, the Governor is further pleased to order that all Government Employees/ Pensioners already enrolled under WBHS, 2008 will complete ‘Online Enrolment’ using URL https://wbhealthscheme.gov.in under the Cashless Scheme, 2014 within 31.03.2017. After 31.03.2017 neither Sanction Order nor bills will be processed without system generated Certificate of Enrolment duly verified from the respective DDO.
6. Government Employees/ Pensioners may avail reimbursement treatment facility on and after 01.04.2017 with old manual WBHS, 2008 card in the HCOs but their all types of reimbursement treatment claim bill will be processed from Head of Office/ DDO end after completion of Online Enrolment and issuance of Certificate of Enrolment from respective DDO. Online Certificate for Enrolment for settlement of reimbursement claim under the said scheme on and after 01.04.2017 will be mandatory.
7. Treasury/ PAO will not process any reimbursement medical treatment bill submitted vide TR 68 under the Cashless Scheme, 2014 on and after 01.04.2017 without online Certificate for Enrolment issued by the DDO for the respective beneficiary.
By order of the Governor,
Sd/- H K Dwivedi
Principal Secretary to the
Government of West Bengal
No. 1018-F dated 25.11.2016, Source