WEST BENGAL COUNCIL OF HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION
9/2, BLOCK DJ, SECTOR- II, SALT LAKE,
Kolkata- 700 091.
Ref. No. : L/PR/129/2022 Date: 29/09/2022
Kind Attn: All Heads of Institution, Head Examiners, Examiners, Subject teachers and examinees of Higher Secondary Examination, 2023
This is to inform that the orientation of the Question paper in all the subjects of Higher Secondary Examination, 2023 will be as follows:
- The topic-wise question pattern for all the subjects as notified earlier remains unchanged.
- Though the question pattern of several subjects are showing breakup of the syllabus in parts [Part-A/B/C etc], there will be no part-wise breakup in the HS question paper, which will be provided to the examinees.
- There will be a single Question paper and a single answer script for all subjects.
- All MCQ s will be clubbed under Question No. 1 and all SAQ s will be clubbed under Question No. 2 in the Question paper, irrespective of parts or topics.
- The descriptive questions of all categories [irrespective of allotted marks] will start from Question No. 3 onwards.
- Space will be provided in the answer script for answering MCQ and SAQ type questions [Question No. 1 & 2 respectively] and the examinees are being instructed to strictly use the prescribed space for answering these two type of questions.
(Dr. Chiranjib Bhattacharjee)
W. B. Council of H. S. Education