Refund of Govt. Share of Contributory Provident Fund
Published in School Education. Tags: Provident Fund.
Government of West Bengal
OFFICE OF THE ADDITIONAL DISTRICT INSPECTOR OF SCHOOLS
(SE), CONTAI SUB-DIVISION. P.O.- KARKULI, DIST.- PURBA MEDINIPUR, PIN-721401
Memo No. 1/ON/CADI/2014 Date: 28.07.2014
All Heads Of Schools/ Madrasahs under Contai & Egra Sub Division.
Sub: Refund of the Govt. Share of the Contributory Provident Fund in accordance with the G.O. No. 749-se (L), Dated-13.06.2014.
All Heads of the Secondary /H.S./JR.High/Madrasah are here by informed to submit the option of teaching and Non-teaching staff who are interested to switch over option for taking G.P.F instead of C.P.F as per G.O No-749-SE(1), dated 13.06.2014. Following documents are essential for submission of such option to the undersigned.
- Option (1 copy original duly signed by incumbent and authority).
- Calculation sheet for refund of the Govt. Share of the Provident Fund (duly signed by incumbent and authority).
- Copy of resolution of the managing committee.
- Duly filled T.R Form – 7 (5 Copies) [Head of A/C – 00710110100310]
- Approval of appointment.
- Copy of the P.P.O./ Xerox copy of service Book.
This is for your information and taking necessary action.
Sd/- J. Gantait
ADI/S (SE), Contai Sub-Division
No. 1/ON/CADI/2014 dated 28.07.2014, Source