Registration of Teachers recruited in 2014 for D.El.Ed Course
Published in School Education. Tags: D. El. Ed.
West Bengal Board of Primary Education
Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan
DK-7/1, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
No. 4647(40)/BPE/2014 Date: 10-11-2014
The Chairman/ Chairperson/ District Inspector of Schools (PE)
District Primary School Council/ Primary School Council
All Districts including Siliguri
Sub: Registration of in-service teachers recruited in 2014 for Two Year D El Ed Course.
Ref: Letter of approval, issued by the NCTE, New Delhi, No. 62-3/2011/NCTE/N&S/A93685, dt. 04-09-20I4 & the order of the Government of West Bengal, Department of School Education vide memo no. 1125-SE (EE)/PTTI-7/2011, dt. 27-10-2014.
With reference to the above, I am directed to inform you that in pursuance of the approval of the NCTE of the scheme of conducting Two Year ODL-course for the in-service primary teachers recruited in 2014, the Government of West Bengal in School Education Department has permitted us to organize the said course in accordance with the norms and standards as prescribed in the letter of approval of the NCTE, through ODL mode all over West Bengal for the untrained inservice teachers.
Accordingly, you are requested to arrange for the registration of such newly recruited untrained teachers through the Sub-Inspectors of Schools of your district in the following manner.
- All the newly recruited untrained teachers be informed properly through their respective SI/S.
- Get the Registration form, annexed to this letter, photocopied as per requirement of the district and send the copies to the respective SI/S as per their requirement for making the forms available to the untrained teachers as stated above.
- The process should be started from the very date of issue of this letter.
- The last date of submission of the filled-in forms for registration/admission into the said course is 25-11-2014.
- All applications must accompany a demand draft, drawn on a UBI branch in West Bengal in favour of “WEST BENGAL BOARD OF PRIMARY EDUCATION”, payable at Kolkata.
- The session will begin from 1st December, 2014.
- The Board will take up all steps to make the study materials available to the student-teachers through Website before 1st December, 2014.
- A soft copy of the circle-wise list of the applicant-teachers with residential and school address should be sent to this Board within 27.11.2014 in Excel format.
- Once the filled-in registration forms of the candidates are submitted, the Board will forward the list of study centres for the district for allotment of 100 (one hundred) candidates in each study centre.
- PH and Female candidates will be preferred for allotment of study centres near their residence or school.
Hope, you will comply with this request and arrange for registration of all students within 25-11-2014.
Enclo. : The prescribed form for Registration/ Admission for the district.
Sd/- Dr R C Bagchi
No. 4647/BPE dated 10.11.2014, Source